killing the other party

Don't you ever wish that you could have just killed the party in K2 instead of K1 when you go to the dark side? :p.Its like they should do a switch. Sometimes or more like every time when I would go to the dark side in K1 I just want to leave my party alone and own everyone else in the galexcy. :"> . And yes I am a true darksider its just hard killing the people you have been around throughout the whole game except for Juhani :devil: . All im trying to say is that the characters in K2 are unnessasary and we should have been able to have the choice to kill them if they joined you or didn't join. Killing your your partyin K1 is like killing Bastila at the end of the game :( Or like destroying HK. Its just something you shouldn't do. But if they were the charaters in K2 it would be no sweat. :devil:

I pitty the fool who don't have the force.

I would still kill Carth. As soon as possible after waking up on Taris.

In fact, just as he is about to enter that escape pod, I'd push him backwards and shut the door.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Yes. But Carth deserves to be put out of my misery.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing, except every time he talked I wanted to break out the cheese to go with the whine. Only thing that redeemed him as a character was his reaction to the Revan thing. It was well done, and more believable than some of the others. They were all kinda, "oh you're him? *shrug* what's next?"

Carth whines like a child. Being around him for too long turned my Revan gay.

Speaking of which, the Disciple, G0T0 and Hanharr are some others that had to go. They were useless, took up space and did not contribute much to the group.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

LOL, Other then Goto, Disciple, Hanharr, I liked my K2 party!

But like other posters here, give me a option to kill Carth (or Bastilla) from the get go in part one and I would have taken it! Wouldnt even matter if I was playing DS or LS!

Ok now that is very evil when you said you would kill Bastila you just practicaly crossed the line :angry: But if you said Mission should die that would be ok even though I felt bad for killing her cause she is so defenseless poor girl. She was strong for speaking up for herself though. :lol:

Carth whines like a child. Being around him for too long turned my Revan gay.

Speaking of which, the Disciple, G0T0 and Hanharr are some others that had to go. They were useless, took up space and did not contribute much to the group.

Only played the game once so far, as a LS female Exile... so never had Hanharr in the group. But he seemed more interesting than Zalbaar. Agreed on G0T0 though. Disciple was...meh. Soon as I finish Half-life 2 I'm gonna play the kotors again, I think. Handmaiden this time for sure.

thats one of the similarities between Jade Empire and K1

probably due to the fact that bioware made both games.

I would of loved to killed Atton, Kreia, Visas, Bao-Dur, Handmaiden,

G0-T0, T3-M4, Disciple for sure, Mira, Hanharr.

I would keep alive Mandalore and HK-47 :thumbsup:

hi.

So you guys think there should have never been a sitch in deaths? Like instead of Revan killing Mission she would have killed Disciple instead :devil: It would make me feel better if Revan killed Disciple instead of her sine Exile couldn't couldn't pull the trigger

[Force Persuade] Carth is a good bloke, you love him

Statment: Sorry Meatbag, I have already killed the annoying one called Carth... :shifty:

And Disciple is next :ermm:

''Strike me down,and i will become more powerful''

''To know the Light you must see the Dark''

'' Join us on the path of the Darkside''

thats one of the similarities between Jade Empire and K1

probably due to the fact that bioware made both games.

I would of loved to killed Atton, Kreia, Visas, Bao-Dur, Handmaiden,

G0-T0, T3-M4, Disciple for sure, Mira, Hanharr.

I would keep alive Mandalore and HK-47 :)

You can kill Visas, actually.