My Review of Dungeons and Dragons Online

I think Potent meant the GTAesque war game that came out on Xbox a few years ago, Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

That NwN mod series by Adam Miller that I keep pimping has some limited C&C-type RTS combat with a large party of NPCs (elven scouts, brawlers, range fighters, and a cleric or two, iirc).

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

That NwN mod series by Adam Miller that I keep pimping has some limited C&C-type RTS combat with a large party of NPCs (elven scouts, brawlers, range fighters, and a cleric or two, iirc).

No, you don't understand me: I would like an RPG like BG1-2 or KOTOR with story like in Longest Journey or Gabriel Knight included in the C&C universe.

IB1OsQq.png

Well, yeah.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I don't think that an rpg would work so well, but the world map mmo concept sounds interesting.
Tiberian Sun had that. World Conquest, it was called. I hear it sucked.

As for the C&C characters, they weren't really that great, barring the unnamed Commando. I don't really see how Kane from C&C holds any relation to the biblical Cain, anyway. And I suspect SS doesn't either...

Nice hijacking, by the way.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.