Oblivion GOLD!

taks

On shadows, there are talks that it is rather simplified - mainly, that enemies either see you, or... don't. Although that might simply mean that unlike thief you don't have critters stopping to look around, and yell out random statements that specify their current level of suspicion a la Thief. :blink: That would probably have been too much to expect anyway, the only thing that really matters is if the range of vision / shadows / aural hints depending on armour/surface/etc are done properly.

And since I march into this game expectant of style-retardant dialogue, I might come out happy. :luck:

Because it's not just a game. It's an indicator for FO3 :blink:

And what I saw of it pre 360 release was er... not good (being diplomatic) but since they have had another 3-4 months who knows.

Edited by ShadowPaladin V1.0
I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I'm actually looking forward to seeing my computer cry for mercy whem I turn up the viewing distance and resolution..

Bethesda has succeeded before (Daggerfall) and failed before (Morrowind) so this time I'll wait for the reviews.. MYSELF :lol:)

Apparently I'm getting the review copy of this one! WOO ME!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!