Oblivion GOLD!

taks

I'm actually looking forward to seeing my computer cry for mercy whem I turn up the viewing distance and resolution..

Bethesda has succeeded before (Daggerfall) and failed before (Morrowind) so this time I'll wait for the reviews.. MYSELF :lol:)

Apparently I'm getting the review copy of this one! WOO ME!

Keep us updated (*cough*lucky basterd*cough*)

Edited by BattleCookiee

I'm actually looking forward to seeing my computer cry for mercy whem I turn up the viewing distance and resolution..

Bethesda has succeeded before (Daggerfall) and failed before (Morrowind) so this time I'll wait for the reviews.. MYSELF :lol:)

Apparently I'm getting the review copy of this one! WOO ME!

I hope you are going to COMPLETE the entire game before you pass judgement ...!

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Keep us updated

The problem is.. It's being released in Sweden on the 24'th so I'll probably be getting it on the 21'st or 22'nd. That's one to two days after it's been released in Northamerica! Annoying, but that's the way the world turns.

I won't be posting the first impressions, that's for sure.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I think I gave Morrowind 8/10 when I reviewed it a billion years ago :'(

The damn game fooled me. It kept me thinking "Soon it'll get better, soon the good bits will start" but it never did. It trudged on until it suddenly ended without even a cut-scene as consolation. Gaah, stupid game makes me angry even now!

The problem is.. It's being released in Sweden on the 24'th so I'll probably be getting it on the 21'st or 22'nd. That's one to two days after it's been released in Northamerica! Annoying, but that's the way the world turns.

Still faster than I can get it... not that I even going to get it on release (was planning on doing so; but my -40% of the price trick didn't work with the shop <_< )...

Why not. It is not like we here cannot seperate "first impression" from "final judgement" and it is interesting to note if one gets to like it more/less when the game continues and if so, why...

What if it actually does turn out to be the greatest CRPG ever? :lol::p

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Why not. It is not like we here cannot seperate "first impression" from "final judgement" and it is interesting to note if one gets to like it more/less when the game continues and if so, why...

What I meant was, "I won't be the first one to post first impressions, that's for sure". I have no idea where half that sentence ended up. If you find it, please return it to its rightful owner.

The damn game fooled me. It kept me thinking "Soon it'll get better, soon the good bits will start" but it never did. It trudged on until it suddenly ended without even a cut-scene as consolation. Gaah, stupid game makes me angry even now!

:lol:

pixies was right! (That's how K2 got most of its good reviews.) :ph34r:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Hades will buy it and say it sucks.

No, someone gave it to him. He always clarifies that first. Then he says it sucks.

:lol:

pixies was right! (That's how K2 got most of its good reviews.) :ph34r:

Other than the fac that I disagree about the quality of KotOR2, the beginning is one it's best bits. The intro was solid in that game. Now, some of the stuff that followed was lackluster. Some of it was great.

As far as Oblivion goes, I'm looking forward to trying it, but I won't buy it sight unseen this time. I will wait to hear what folks say and then maybe I'll give it a shot.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Yeah, but Hades says any number of contradictory things so oftens, how can even pretend to tell what's going on in his head.

Hades is like the weather. If you don't like what he says about a particular issue, wait ten minutes and it'll be something different.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!