Black Isle Compilation

Diogo Ribeiro

Black Isle Compilation Part Two

Description

This is a compilation of most of Black Isle's Dungeons&Dragons licensed titles: Baldur's Gate plus its expansion Tales of the Sword Coast, Baldur's Gate 2 plus the Throne of Bhaal add-on, Icewind Dale and its addon Heart of Winter, and finally Icewind Dale 2 in a single box. The only D&D-based title released under the Black Isle label that's missing is Planescape Torment.

Game pack contains:

* Baldur`s Gate (1 DVD)

* Tales of the Sword Coast (1 CD)

* Baldur`s Gate 2 (4 CDs)

* Throne of Bhaal (1 CD)

* Icewind Dale (2 CDs)

* Heart of Winter (1 CD)

* Icewind Dale 2 (2 CDs)

* Manuals and Patches (1 CD):

o Baldurs Gate + Tales of the Sword Coast (Manual & Patch)

o Baldurs Gate II + Throne of Bhaal (Manual & Patch)

o Fallout (Manual)

o Fallout 2 (Manual)

o Fallout Tactics (Manual & Patch)

o Giants (Manual & Patch)

o Icewind Dale + Heart of Winter (Manual)

o Icewind Dale II (Manual)

o Lionheart (Manual)

Spotted at Mobygames. :lol:

I thought they had already done a FO1/2 and FOT compilation.

LionHeart has its moments. It wasnt done by BlackIsle but by Reflexive. And if you think KOTOR II was unfinished, well your in for a real treat.

Edited by ShadowPaladin V1.0
I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I thought they had already done a FO1/2 and FOT compilation.

LionHeart has its moments. It wasnt done by BlackIsle but by Reflexive. And if you think KOTOR II was unfinished, well your in for a real treat.

KOTOR2 was unfinished???

You mean the guessing wasn't part of the game?

But how could that be with Obsidian at the Helm and LucasArts at Starfleet command?

I'm confused. Oh wait! Is the confusion part of the game??? (w00t)

<_<

What makes Lionheart so bad? Unfinished? Something else?

Well lets just say that so much effort went into the first chapter that there wasnt much left for the others.

Some people hated it because it used SPECIAL (in real time no less) and SPECIAL is seen as some sort of sacred Fallout thing by some.

Black Isle didnt actually make it either. They published it but it's made by Reflexive (guys who made SW:Away Team). Had the whole game been upto the quality of chapter I it would have been a fantastic first effort.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

fallout 2 were black isle's first game development. black isle not develop fallout 'cause there were no black isle at the time.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

What makes Lionheart so bad? Unfinished? Something else?

Real time combat :D

Edited by Gorth

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Lionheart was a lot of fun for the first half of the game. Then once you think to yourself "Hrmm, this is actually pretty good, I guess Reflexive sure showed all those people who were bitching at them to make a real RPG rather than an Action RPG" then BAM next chapter hits and its 90% combat for the rest of the game.

Their reasoning for the first chapter being so good was that they didn't expect everyone to do all the quests in the first chapter. They figured people would do some, then come back in the 3rd to finish the rest. Meaning not only had they never made an RPG before... but they never played one either.

Edited by Oerwinde
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg