Movies you like that everyone else hates.

Oerwinde

Constantine. It has that one scene which totally saves the whole movie. Keanu showing the finger to satan.  :cool:

People hated Constantine? I thought it was awesome. Keanu Reeves was miscast, but they made the best of it.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Constantine. It has that one scene which totally saves the whole movie. Keanu showing the finger to satan.  :cool:

People hated Constantine? I thought it was awesome. Keanu Reeves was miscast, but they made the best of it.

Yeah I didn't mind that movie could have been even better with a better actor no doubt but , usually comic movies don't turn out that could so I was pleasantly surprised

Ya the Muscles from Brussels :thumbsup:

Is Eyes Wide Shut universally hated?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Keanu Reeves has done some of the best geek movies ever.  Other than the Matrix, he also did that cyberpunk one where his head was a hard drive...I can't remember the name.  I swear he had another one too.

It's Johnny Mnemonic. I hate it.

Ok, I remember liking it, so that will be my movie.

I know I liked it but my friends all bagged on me for months about it.

One thing though, it seemed like it wasn't edited that well. Didn't his wife edit it?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Nicole Kidman naked made it very watchable. I thought it was actually a fairly good film, lots of secret society stuff. I think you need to be in the right frame of mind. It's a slow film, if you don't go in with patience, you'll probably dislike it.

@Hurlshot

Towards the end about every five or so min. you start thinking, "Hey, that would have been a good place to wrap things up."

Edited by Laozi

Keanu Reeves has done some of the best geek movies ever.  Other than the Matrix, he also did that cyberpunk one where his head was a hard drive...I can't remember the name.  I swear he had another one too.

It's Johnny Mnemonic. I hate it.

Ok, I remember liking it, so that will be my movie.

I loved Johnny Mnemonic.

Dolf Lundgren: HALT SINNERS! *gets hit by truck*

Awesome. Too bad its so hard to find in Widescreen. I hate Yokelvision.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I know I movie that I hate that some people seem to like.

I, Robot.

Gods, I hate that movie.

Ahh... movies I don't like that everyone else seems to...

Dazed and Confused, The Big Lebowski, 2001: A Spacy Odyssey, Blade Runner, From Dusk Till Dawn.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I know I movie that I hate that some people seem to like.

I, Robot.

Gods, I hate that movie.

Ahh... movies I don't like that everyone else seems to...

Dazed and Confused, The Big Lebowski, 2001: A Spacy Odyssey, Blade Runner, From Dusk Till Dawn.

You don't like The Big Lebowski, 2001, Blade Runner, and From Dusk Till Dawn :o

Sacrilige!! Kill the infidel!! o:)

How can you not like The Big Lebowski: I love the scene on the toilet - "Where is it?" - "It's down there somewhere, let me take another look..." :p

And how can anyone not Blade Runner :-

Movies I like that everybody else hates:

Monkeybone

Evolution

Movies I hate that everybody else likes:

A Clockwork Orange

Apocalypse Now

Reservoir Dogs

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

That's okay, a lot of people do (including me).

In fact, I think I've only ever encountered two people who didn't.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

You don't like The Big Lebowski, 2001, Blade Runner, and From Dusk Till Dawn  :o

Sacrilige!! Kill the infidel!!  o:)

How can you not like The Big Lebowski: I love the scene on the toilet - "Where is it?" - "It's down there somewhere, let me take another look..."  :lol:

And how can anyone not Blade Runner  :)

Well, its not that I don't like The Big Lebowski, its that I don't think its awesome. I don't think it sucks, its just that everyone else seems to think its this amazingly awesome movie, except me. Blade Runner was just overhyped and it didn't meet my expectations. 2001 is one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Until I watched that movie I had never fast forwarded a movie to try to find interesting parts. From Dusk till Dawn was just stupid. Though I'll admit Cheech was awesome. Then again, when isn't he?

Devastatorsig.jpg

Ya the Muscles from Brussels  :lol:

Is Eyes Wide Shut universally hated?

Hey that was a good movie. Kubrick rules when it came to movies, they are hard to understand at times but that is what makes him a genius.

Colors are very important in his movies and that is especially apparent in EWS. They show hidden feelings, things the actors are not showing about the characters. The very last scene in EWS, in the kids store, is very revealing in that regard. You can pick up a lot of hidden meaning in colors in Kubrick movies, like another level of storytelling. It's fascinating.

Oh and E.T. is in my top 5 of all time. Nobody ever mentions E.T. anymore. I for one am proud to say it still moves me. :">