Movies You Have Seen Lately

Dark_Raven

Sleepy Hollow with Johnny Depp.  :-

That was one of my worse movie-going experiences until Christopher Walken showed up at the end and turned it into a laugh fest

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Can you give more info. on Domino?  I've been thinking about renting it.  It doesn't cost me anything, but is it worth the time?

The main character was hot, she had a nice accent. Many sorty elements made me cringe, the plot is odd.

Ever ate a cotton ball? thats what this movie is like. :D

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

I also rented Citizen Kaine, will be seeing that later for the first time.  :thumbsup:

warning: i found that movie to be extremely not entertaining. supposedly it was cutting-edge for its use of editing that was unprecedented, but i just don't relate to that, since movies have always been like they are...

I disagree, Citizen Kane is a great movie by any standards. The fact that it was groundbreaking only adds to it's greatness.

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Blockbuster finally had a copy of Doom available. Since I wasn't expecting anything at all from it, it was mildly entertaining. Not, y'know, entertaining...just fun in that haha that was bad/look at Rock be evil haha kind of way. I kept thinking the actor playing "John Grimm" was familiar and had to Google him...aha! Eomer from LoTR. Much cuter in LoTR, hehe

Did make me want to play Doom3 tho - not that I probably will. :thumbsup:

I liked the fact the monsters were largely live people/puppetheads rather than CGI. CGI can be so great, but it has a totally different feel.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I disagree, Citizen Kane is a great movie by any standards. The fact that it was groundbreaking only adds to it's greatness.

well, i haven't seen it for a couple years, but i remember thinking, "man, what is all the hype about, this movie sucks."

however, i was being nice and said it was "extremely not enjoyable" as opposed to "sucks". but obviously that is not good enough for you. :)

i'll have to watch it again, but we'll also have to agree that tastes are different. and if you don't agree with that, then i will think you are unreasonably dense, but i know you aren't, so i'll just stop typing now... :thumbsup:

Edited by Blank

I just finished watching The Upside Of Anger. Pleasantly suprised is how I would sum up my reaction. Kevin Costner does some of his best work when the role has something to do with baseball.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I just finished watching The Upside Of Anger.  Pleasantly suprised is how I would sum up my reaction.  Kevin Costner does some of his best work when the role has something to do with baseball.

That was the most depressing movie I have seen in awhile. I related most with her husband.

A classic. :lol:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

40-Year-Old Virgin and Anger Management :lol:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

True. Citizen Kane is roundly regarded as THE BEST FILM EVER MADE.

It helps if you understand the historical significance of the eponymous character, William Randolph Hurst, sort of a Rupert Murdoch on steroids.

In any case, it is a very good film. :cool:

I have just watched Serenity!

Everyone must go out and buy it, now. Now. NOW!

(It's only just been released on PAL in Europe: The winner of Film 2005 film of the year

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT