What are you playing now....

Darque

That's where I stopped playing.  Get ready for a fairly long trip from the castle.

I really don't mind. The horse is so well done. Epona (Zelda) the horse is really well behaved so it dosnt really feel like a horse. This one you have to really fight, especially to pull it around when it's not moving,or to get it to jump (which I've managed all of twice).

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I've spent hours just pissing around on my horse. Shooting an arrow from it is hard when you're moving. I ran into that problem on the turtle, trying to fire off a shot at its underfeet while trying to zip around to the other side in time to climb up its back.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

If you see any white tailed lizards ShadowPaladin, eat them.

Edit: That's number five Kor Qel Droma. I think he's on the seventh. It's sort of an electric sea serpent.

Forgot to ask earlier, but why exactly am I eating lizards?

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Just crouch, man. You don't need no stinking fruit.

He who fights and runs away...

usually gets most of their health back

And you're right Nartwak. Electric Eel/ Spitting Gecko/ Turtle.

Then comes the

sand snake

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I just finished Baldur's Gate 2 (great game :wub: ), and have gone back to the start of BG1 to play an evil character through both games. The sheer epic length of the games ahead gives me tingly feelings as I create my character. :)

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I had a really hard time with that one, which was unfortunate as it isn't that difficult. It's sad, they had designs for more colossi, but development constraints led to cuts.

16 is reminding me of everything I really hate about platform games.

478327[/snapback]

Finished Colossus.

Number 16 was indeed very annoying. No sympathy for that one just elation.

Ending was interesting. Wonder if they will use that for the start point of the game they have signed up for on the PS3.

478327[/snapback]

Valkyrie Profile still. I might be dangerously close to having my eyes bleed.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Actually suprisingly so. Replace the slow zombies with super fast aliens and your about there.

I'd call it survival horror, although you get guns with unlimited ammo , so thats not a factor. Your pretty delicate (for a marine) so if you get cornered your a gonner anyway. Plus the things can defend against bullets. Other more powerful weapons have limited ammo. Plus you can upgrade various things by using mod chips.

It's pretty creepy although not over the top creepy. Quite graphic too.

You can make your own stuff by sticking things together. I need one more item and I've completed a lightning gun :D

Lots of Fallout References scattered around. Voice acting is top notch and the storyline is really interesting.

It's not one of those 90+ games(more like 80ish). But for

Edited by ShadowPaladin V1.0

478327[/snapback]