What are you playing now....

Darque

I just wanted to steal one of the big huge ships out of a spaceport so I didn't have to build/buy my own. Too bad, that'd be hella sweet, all escaping from the Galactic Police, all pissing somebody off so they have a vendetta against you the rest of the time you play on that server.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

I started System Shock 2 yesterday.

I was just trying it because I was never able to play it on WinXP for some reason. I had to reformat my HD this weekend so I installed it again to try it out and it works magnificiently.

What a great game. Even after all those years it still plays and looks great(although humano

Must have for System Shock 2 fans:

Better textures: http://shtup.home.att.net/

Amazing models: http://perso.wanadoo.fr/etienne.aubert/ssh...ock_rebirth.htm

Wow. Thanks dude! This almost makes up for that Finnish music video you posted a few weeks ago. Almost. :)

Finnish music video???

Where?

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

First one to link gets a rectumfull of sarissa. :)

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

This one!

Now be careful!!!

You've been warned and I am sorry!

Well that was...

:'(

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I started System Shock 2 yesterday.

I was just trying it because I was never able to play it on WinXP for some reason. I had to reformat my HD this weekend so I installed it again to try it out and it works magnificiently.

What a great game. Even after all those years it still plays and looks great(although humano

Cow.jpg2

It's still awesome. Even if it drains my life away.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Oblivion, still...musta logged over a 100+ hours so far, along with random interludes of BFME 2, COD 2, Battlefield 2, and the KotORs.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

I'm about to finish my second playthrough of BG2. I suppose I should continue one of them on to TOB, but there's so many NPCs I haven't got a chance to know...

Also, still occasionally playing DOA Xtreme Beach Volleyball.

The music is keeping me in touch with my inner 12-year-old girl. It's more catchy than the clap on a college campus. :-"

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

ZING!

I agree, but I'm not a good judge on the subject. After all, do you think somebody who's too cheap to pay for the internet is going to pay extra to play games on the internet?

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

ZING!

I agree, but I'm not a good judge on the subject. After all, do you think somebody who's too cheap to pay for the internet is going to pay extra to play games on the internet?

It's not about being cheap, it's about being poor and setting your prioroties straight. If you have a choice between cable and World of Warcraft... I'm pretty sure most people would choose cable.

When you are on a tight budget, some things have to go and MMO accounts are, well, not a priority

ZING!

It's not about being cheap, it's about being poor and setting your prioroties straight. If you have a choice between cable and World of Warcraft... I'm pretty sure most people would choose cable.

When you are on a tight budget, some things have to go and MMO accounts are, well, not a priority

for some people

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

ZING!

for some people

For most people who work for a living. <_<