What are you playing now....

Darque

Thief 2 Fan mission 312+ is a-go. Seriously, I've played 300+ mods.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

What where who?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Can't read Freelancer text!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I...can.

kirottu said:

Just got Kingdom Hearts two...

OMFG the main villian is voiced by CHRISTOPHER LEE!

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Half-Life 2. Just passed the whole Ravenholm sector. I think just the sheer ambience of the place makes some survival horror games out there pale in comparison; that and the environmental interactivity which, while sometimes predictable is nonetheless enjoyable.

Reached Highway 17... And the buggy. But I'm reserving that thrill for tomorrow :thumbsup:

Half-Life 2. Just passed the whole Ravenholm sector. I think just the sheer ambience of the place makes some survival horror games out there pale in comparison; that and the environmental interactivity which, while sometimes predictable is nonetheless enjoyable.

Reached Highway 17... And the buggy. But I'm reserving that thrill for tomorrow :thumbsup:

That was my favorite part of the game! How do you like all the driving inthe game? its a bit much for me personally. Great game though! cant wait for the new chapters to be released. :)

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

Is it any good? I mean "KH 2"...

I must say this... it's BIG.

the concept is good if a bit twisted. and now we get to have a full sephiroth v/o!

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Bloodlines once again. This time it runs smoother, I installed another 512MB of memory raising my total computer memory to 1.5Gigs. Runs and loads areas flawlessly and in short time.

I might pick this game up, now: what's the patched game like? Any bugs, still?

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT