comic to movies

moreKOTORplz

I have heard a rumor that Hugh Jackman wants to do a set of Wolverine movies as an extension of the role from the X Men movies.

They're working on a spinoff series. A Magneto series as well. So far it isn't past pre-production yet.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Personally, of all the new comic based films, i like the X-men best, exactly because most of the characters are given a precursory but very specilized and strong identity.

Batman was a convulted and overly dramatic mess with very bad action and the plot was completely ridicolous, where as the Spiderman series is a complete bore-fest...

Sin City was a good movie. Sin City 2 likely won't be as fun since some of the better actors in the first one had their characters die off. Booo!

NO BRUCE WILLIS = CRAPPY MOVIE!

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

But it will have Devon Aoki.  YUM!

Indeed. :blink:

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

The huge Katana makes the difference. :D

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Those who think X-men were the best movies:

didn't you miss all the things that made the cartoons great? uncensured violence, gritty humor, the non-black&White view of the world and so on?

I never whatched the cartoons nor have i read a lot of the comics (my venture in the comic world was restricted by my youthful limited finaces), i'm just judging them based on their own inherent merits compared to other recent films of the same irk.

Don't get me wrong, i don't consider them to be great masterpeices, but i sure as hell prefer them to the syrupy and lack luster Spider Man films...

This is just my opinion but I like Christian Bale better than Michael Keaton in the Batman role.  I just can't see Keaton fighting his way out of a wet paper bag. 

I think the first Spider Man is my favorite comic movie.  My least favorite would have to be Fantastic Four.

that use to not matter, now everyone in hollywood is a freaking martial artist with the ability to wield a samurai sword in leather pants :-.

Keaton did ok in his fight scenes though, plus i think he look the most accurate inthe bat suit, Bale looks awkward.

I don't think Bale has looked awkward a day in his life, personally.

My blood! He punched out all my blood! - Meet the Sandvich

The Burton Batman suit was stiff and rubbery, Keaton could barely move - the moulded muscles were just stupid. Also that Bats film should have been called The Joker, since it was just about him.

Oh and Batman is a skilled martial artist and expert weapons handler. Its his character. He doesnt have powers so he needs to be able to fight.

Edited by Surreptishus

I have my fingers crossed for V for Vendetta. I want it to be the best comic adaptation ever, as its based of a comic that really doesn't get enough credit. I don't have faith in the W brothers to write anything amazing, but they have a great sense of visual style.

As for existing movies, I'm a huge fan of the original He-man: Masters of the Universe and the Xmen series. Looks like both of them will only get the worst of treatments in their next release though.

My blood! He punched out all my blood! - Meet the Sandvich