My perfect girlfriend.

thepixiesrock

Your best match is your hand. It's always there and doesn't bitch back at  you.

You're confused. My hand is like in the Evil Dead. The damn thing is always drunk, surly, and starting fights.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Pixies, that was lame. your girlfriend is weaksauce. :x

*dreams* hmm, my perfect girlfriend would eventually end up as my wife i am guessing. since she would be perfect, a girl, and a friend, all qualities which i think would make an ideal marriage.

I'd have to be confident that she believes Jesus is her Saviour, since marrying a non-christian would cause me to make compromises in my spiritual life, and also, I would not be encouraged in the God part of my life (even if she did encourage me that way, I wouldn't have fellowship with her the way that I would with a fellow christian as a wife).

That's a very discriminatory personal advertisement: you are contravening the Fair Housing Act.

The most important aspect of her personality would have to be her kindness. I just think that is really important, and it would make the arguments easier for us.

Ideally, she would be beautiful in appearance, but if I just love her for her personality then it shouldn't matter what she looks like (the importance of appearances only lasts so long in a marriage. since it will be long-term, it shouldn't depend on something that won't last long.) but God made women attractive for a reason, so i won't totally ignore the preference I have. I am just saying, as long as she isn't butt-ugly (no offense to you, Gabs :ermm:" ), then I don't mind much.

So how long have you fancied boys? :x"

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

A "perfect" girl would make me look bad. A girl that was perfect for me however, wouldn't. Since I'm not going to get either - I'll just settle with the girl I'm in love with right now instead. :(

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

I met the real girl of my dreams at a time I was with another girl, which up until then I had believed to be the one. That was kinda tragic to realise. Even more tragic was the fact I broke up with my girl after 4 great years because I felt guilty having feelings for someone else, and that the new girl wasn't (and still isn't) interested in me romantically, although we get along great and I still feel she's the only one I want. Most tragic of all however is the fact that I still see these girls, both of which have played a very important role in my life, everyday at university.

Love is a bitch.

Edited by Pope

You should keep that story well polished. If we were in a bar right now, I'd buy you a beer. *sniffle*

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Anyway, my perfect girl...

... has eyes that make me swoon everytime she rolls 'em

... is smaller than me so she always has to look up with those pretty eyes

... has a disturbingly cute smile

... is curvy and not too slim

... has a sexy accent and a voice that makes me want to make her squeal

... has a sense of humour, smiles all the time and never gets angry

... is always open to both serious and absurd conversations, without being a chatterbox

... is always friendly and enthusiastic about everything she does

... is ambitious in a good way, without being manipulant

... is curious and constantly willing to learn more

... gladly engages herself to help out others

... is honest and definitely not shallow

... is intelligent but especially wise

... respects the good yet simple things in life, such as cooking and music

... is girly rather than womanish, meaning no make-up, high heels and stuff like that

... does not make a big deal out of little things, in other words knows when I'm kidding and when I'm being serious

... realises when she made a mistake yet not in a way that she blames herself for everything that goes wrong

... is perfect yet she herself doesn't think she is

... needs comfort once in a while without being all-out depressed

... doesn't care for money or fancy cars and clothes

... likes people for who they are, not for what they look like or what's being said about them

... makes me want to better myself (e.g. quit smoking) rather than making me feel I need to better myself

... has a good judge of character

... doesn't hesitate to comfort people, especially me, when they're down

... appreciates the same things I do, both material and immaterial, yet can also teach me stuff I don't know about

... gets along with all my friends

... has a high "tease me" factor, I love teasing girls

... makes me smile with every little thing she does and says

... can still manage to surprise me (positively) when I think I know her

And as a bonus, she's half-Filipina, which drives me mad as I'm a sucker for Asian women.

I know they exist, these kind of girls. At least I know one exists. ;)

Edited by Pope

(snip)

... is curvy and not too slim

(snip)

And as a bonus, she's half-Filipina, which drives me mad as I'm a sucker for Asian women.

I know they exist, these kind of girls. At least I know one exists. :-

You may not have good taste in music :- , but I would concur with your great taste in women! ;)

image002.gifLancer

our perfect girlfriend would hunt down and kill the sorta people that make these threads...

'course we would probably stop calling her after a week or so...

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

My perfect girl would have the quintessencial geekiness...

and then have a body of a supermode :)

Honestly... I really just want a geek gamer girl who wouldn't mind being the family worker...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

... has a sense of humour, smiles all the time and never gets angry

I know they exist, these kind of girls. At least I know one exists. ;)

Either you're lying or she's not human (an alien?). Or maybe she hides in a closet for 2-5 days per month.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!