Updated Dragon Age site

Morgoth

I have 2 gig limit on my Microsoft email account.

:o

My hotmail has a 2MB limit. It's usually fine - it's just a bit full now, of stuff I can't really delete for a while.

Not the Bioware newsletter, though, if it's lacking in Dragon Age goodies.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I have 2 gig limit on my Microsoft email account.

:blink:

My hotmail has a 2MB limit. It's usually fine - it's just a bit full now, of stuff I can't really delete for a while.

Not the Bioware newsletter, though, if it's lacking in Dragon Age goodies.

People who had old email accounts gained a 2 gig "gift" from MS Hotmail.

I've got 3 2 gig accounts at this point.

There's nothing wrong with the people at E3 awarding prizes to games they think look good or show promise, and I guess a lot of the games there are unfinished. So long as no-one mistakes this for an award for a finished game based upon the actual playing experience, it's fine.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Site updated... looks pretty.

Can't really tell much about the game from it as there're only a few pieces of information that I'd consider "solid": the existance of Dwarves (exactly what that means I don't quite know yet, but I'd imagine most of the usual stereotypes apply); a specific place name; there's a segment of life in the setting that subscribes to monarchy-style rule; magic is a pretty pervasive element in the game. Could be everyone and their dog can cast spells, could be it's just something that everyone accepts but no one can really wield. Seems to be a corrupting influence, though how is unclear, naturally.

The rest is standard RPG hype, just couched in slightly different language than the hype they had up there previously.

Spiffy logo, though. Bronze-age sort of stuff, perhaps? Copper, even? I figure if they had steel and such-like in their setting, they'd make use of it in thier logo. Suggests that smithing and metalcraft hasn't really taken off yet, at least it does to me.

*shrugs* Not much new stuff, really. Wait and see, wait and see. I suspect it'll still be a while before anything substantial comes down the pipe.

I am only interested in a game when it is close to release and most of the time it is after its release. Van Buren and jefferson taught me that if you get too excited about a game before it is released it will get canceled. Its still a long time between now and Dragon Age's release and anything can happen between now and then.

I don't pay attention to a game being showcased at E3 unless its going to be released within 3 to 4 months at its showing. Anything beyond that is just too long of a wait to build up anticipation.