Haw, haw, haw.

thepixiesrock

Has there ever been a comedy more clever than Sponge Bob Square Pants?

I think not!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Blackadder wins the "best" comedy ever made hands down.

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

I think not!

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

That Patrick, he puts me in stiches!

Spiders! Spiders!

Haw, haw, haw. You just can't make this stuff up.

Edited for content.

Edited by thepixiesrock

Fairly Odd Parents is great.

Beachcomber. :thumbsup:

CENTENARIAN SEES TRAIN

Aged 138, old Mrs. Whiggleham, of Arspneigh, avowed that she had never seen a train. Our representative said, 'But sixteen trains pass your window, I am told, every day'. 'Oh', said this grand old lady, 'are they trains? Nobody ever told me they was trains. So I didn't know I'd ever seen one. Fancy that now. Why, there goes one of them now. I never thought I'd live to see a train'.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Spongebob: Very good

Black Adder: Excellent

Fawlty Towers: Classic

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Pinky and the Brain makes me laugh to this day.

BillyWitchDoctor.com and Capt. Murphy as well

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Pinkie and the Brain: "Moo, we are a cow. Take us to China."

Beaten only by Invader Zim. Even thinking about Zim's involvement in Operation Impending Doom 1 makes me laugh.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.