most buggy area

in which module did you bump into most bugs? i think Ludo Kressh's tomb on Korriban gets the first prize - i mean: buggy are most quest entries, buggy that jedi corpse, buggy the visions -_- a disappointment, that was one of my favourite parts of the game.

Edited by jinger

Guest The Architect

The most buggy part of the game for me was when I was crushing Queen Talia's guards on my way to infiltrating the Royal Palace.

Overall, franchise wise, it would be the Leviathan. In K2 specifically, it would be Telos.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Since this could contain spoilers, to the Spoiler Forum it goes.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Onderon is the only one that I can think of. I never had bugged areas as an issue.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Sith tomb definitly gets the first prize here.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Telos (especially the Ravager) is the most buggy part.

Malachor V also is full of "surprises".

Onderon (second part) has a lot of bugs too.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Beyond clipping and 'bugs' like the mine exp. glitch, which weren't limited to a specific area, I experienced so few bugs that I can't really say....probably Telos surface tho...the stuff in the Academy hit me a few times...after the patch. :)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

For me it would be Malachor V, but just the first section and only on my PC version. The frame rate is so bad it's almost unplayable.

I guess I was lucky and never had a really bad crashing problem (yes the game crashed a couple of times, but no more than K1 or NWN) . Although there are a coulpe of quest bugs that annoy me (Redemption, TSF escaped criminals) and one the can only be completed before you do other quests (Vogga the Hutt, Cave Crawling, etc.).

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

The Leviathan's elevator sometimes wouldn't work and crash before letting me get to the next area. Thankfully all it took was a reset of the PC and everything worked again. I would have been majorly annoyed if it had broken my first run through of the game - and it almost did.

For K2, it has to be Nar Shaddar. My second run through with my DSF exile - I had just spoken to Z Kai-el person and the door wouldn't open. Last planet before M5. And the damn door wouldn't open. After searching the self-help forum, nothing came up - except for the mention of an "armband" mod that opened doors. So that little mod saved my game.

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!