1. 1. What do you want?

• Blondes
    • Brunettes
    • Redheads
    • Blue Hair
    • Black Hair
    • Pink Hair
    • Green Hair

I had long hair down to my waist. There were 3 reasons why I cut it off: people mistook me for a woman, I got more attention from guys than from women, it was pain in the ass to take care off: 30min-1h combing time.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Honestly, as long as it is not pink, blue, green, or some other abnormal color, I don't care much. What is inside matters more (hopefuly).

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

I had long hair down to my waist. There were 3 reasons why I cut it off: people mistook me for a woman, I got more attention from guys than from women, it was pain in the ass to take care off: 30min-1h combing time.

Hell man, I have the same problem. Although when lesbians mistake me for a girl I don't really mind :)

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

I'm forever toying with the idea of starting a NWN character with bright green hair, but I never do.  I'm sure I'd get a couple of hours into the game and decide it looked ridiculous, and the whole game would be a total loss.

My last NwN character had green hair (though not as bright as "bright"), and I played many games without un-installing the character, module or game.

So, worry not! Using my sample space of one, I can confidently assure you that there is zero probability of the undesired action taking place.

By the way, this is a silly poll. Not least because I am more interested in the colour of eyes (the windows of the soul and the only bit of brain visible without opening the skull) than the light frequency spectrum least absorbed by the keratinized filaments sprouting from the crown's epidermis.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

haha.. good twist!

I've often said that the only difference between myself and homosexuals is the fact that I don't find men attractive..

but I actually do look like one of those guys .. disturbing!

Edited by Rosbjerg

Fortune favors the bald.

Brunettes all the way.

But...as has been said...and as I've said, eyes are much more noticeable to me. Give me a pair of lovely, bright eyes filled with humor and life with any hair color and I'm set.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast