KotoR 3: Ideas and Suggestions

I'm also going to introduce a new option to the list, option "n"

Warning! Do not talk about K3! Just select the letter, vote, it's just a poll! No talking, just choose A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K or L, M or N

O RLY?

er, N.

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

On a side note, why on earth would we not talk about KOTOR 3, in the only thread that the moderators would keep open regarding the topic?

I think we should talk about it...if you are referring to my expansion pack idea, I do not see it as an either/or scenario.

Obviously, there will be a KOTOR 3 at some point. You can count on that.

You can't know that for sure.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

If they even decide to release a third game.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

On a side note, why on earth would we not talk about KOTOR 3, in the only thread that the moderators would keep open regarding the topic?

You refer to the comment about not wanting to read plot suggestions?

Actually I don't pay that any attention. If people want to post plot suggestions then they will and should. Besides, many of us have posted them in the past, only we didn't exactly want the same things in the game. Oh well...

I don't discuss it anymore, because I sort of regret that I posted my own ideas. Not that I mind other people reading it, but now I'm thinking I'll be disappointed when K3 does come out and it's not what I expected. I would have been better off not thinking about it and instead just accepted the surprise of the next game's plot...

Actually I don't pay that any attention. If people want to post plot suggestions then they will and should. Besides, many of us have posted them in the past, only we didn't exactly want the same things in the game. Oh well...

I don't discuss it anymore, because I sort of regret that I posted my own ideas. Not that I mind other people reading it, but now I'm thinking I'll be disappointed when K3 does come out and it's not what I expected. I would have been better off not thinking about it and instead just accepted the surprise of the next game's plot...

If obsidian is to make K3 I think they'll do a bang up job. I'm not really worried as much as how intrigued as in how they will deal with the cliffhanger... Probably not the original plan, of course, but reading up on the cut content I'm pretty impressed with the way TSL should have ended. They do have some talented writers. Ah well, let go of the past and look to the future.

Edited by foxdez

I was referring to this:

Warning! Do not talk about K3! Just select the letter, vote, it's just a poll! No talking, just choose A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K or L, M or N

Bastilla Skywalker is like, really nuts.

I was doing some research for a KOTOR3 storyline.

I am going with some minor exploration of the Unknown Regions in my story, including the search for Revan and Exile and the threat of the True Sith.

On Wikipedia I came across the Killiks, a race of insects that could've first colonized Alderaan and left for the Unknown Regions thousands of years before the New Republic.

Wikipedia does not have a lot of info on them and I was wondering if they could be the True Sith.

Anybody know what I'm talking about?

Killiks feature heavily in a recent SW novel trilogy ... "The Dark Nest" is the name of the trilogy. They're not the "True Sith" ... according to the novels, they aren't naturally force-sensitive.

Unless you're a die-hard SW fan, I wouldn't recommend the books. Not a bad bunch of mind candy, but not exactly going to win any awards, either. If you are a die-hard SW fan, you've probably already read them.

I am going with some minor exploration of the Unknown Regions in my story, including the search for Revan and Exile and the threat of the True Sith.

On Wikipedia I came across the Killiks, a race of insects that could've first colonized Alderaan and left for the Unknown Regions thousands of years before the New Republic.

Wikipedia does not have a lot of info on them and I was wondering if they could be the True Sith.

I think the True Sith would be those that are the species known as Sith (IIRC, Ludo Kressh, Naga Sadow, et. al.)

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I think the True Sith would be those that are the species known as Sith (IIRC, Ludo Kressh, Naga Sadow, et. al.)

I'm not so sure the Sith species any longer exists at this point. It seems to have pretty much ceased to exist by the time of the Hyperspace Wars a thousand years before KotOR1. They are partially Sith, though, since the dark jedi interbred for centuries with the original Sith species. Naga Sadow is a special case, though, since he is said to have "true jedi blood", whatever that means. He still doesn't look quite human, though more so than Ludo Kressh.

astr0creep Posted Today, 01:58 PM

Alright, Killiks are not the True Sith. And it's the same with the Chiss (Thrawn). They are both species with homeworld in the Unknown Regions so I am juggling with the idea of incorporating them in my story somehow.

The Chiss would be cool.

Anyway, back to research...

Who are the Chiss?

Alright, Killiks are not the True Sith. And it's the same with the Chiss (Thrawn). They are both species with homeworld in the Unknown Regions so I am juggling with the idea of incorporating them in my story somehow.

The Chiss would be cool.

Who are the Chiss?

Grand Admiral Thrawn's species according to Wikipedia.

The Chiss would be cool.

Who are the Chiss?

Just looked it up and I can see a lot of ways you could integrate them into a K3 plot >_< good research.

The Chiss would be cool.

Who are the Chiss?

that would be an interesting species to deal with, they are not force users to my knowledge, but it could be just like the mandos that fall under the control of a sith lord.

You can find out much more about the Chiss in the New Jedi Order series. They are indeed a species which lives in the unknown regions so it would make quiet a bit of sence if they play some role into Kotor III.

You also might want to find out more about Jag or Jagged Fel, his father Soontir Fel. They are some characters who appear in the NJO.

I guess it's also not a bit of spoiler is that Jag Fel is the friend of Jaina Solo.

The Chiss capital is I believe Csilla. Ice world fans line up please. It's a very cold world if my memory serves me right.

About the force sensitivity, well, I guess it's just about the same with every other humanoid being in the SWU.

Master Vandar lives!