7th Heaven cancelled!

Hurlshort

This was bound to happen after they could no longer exploit Jessica Beal.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

post-1658-1137468405_thumb.jpg

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I would have watched Global Frequency, but they decided that they should only have one quality show at a time I spose.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I would have watched Global Frequency, but they decided that they should only have one quality show at a time I spose.

The Pilot was so... awesome. That they didn't get to make the series is a real tragedy.

That this would be the last season for 7th Heaven has been known for a while. Rumor is that there will be some sort of spin-off to take it's place.

Edit: About Smallville, this season has been a ratings success, so it's quite likely there will be another season.

Edited by Spider

Smallville isn't top in its time slot by any means or the WB's top rated show. The move to thursday has benefited the ratings... but since thursday night is higly competitive its hard to say whther smallville will survive.

Although i guess they would have said something already in cancellation were due. Storywise its difficult to see beyond the 6th season.

Smallville isn't top in its time slot by any means or the WB's top rated show. The move to thursday has benefited the ratings... but since thursday night is higly competitive its hard to say whther smallville will survive.

Although i guess they would have said something already in cancellation were due. Storywise its difficult to see beyond the 6th season.

Smallville has no chance to be the top show in it's timeslot. The WB and UPN reach far less households than the big four, so their numbers are always going to be significantly less.

As for it's rating compared to other WB shows, as far as I can tell it places third, only beaten by Gilmore Girls and 7th Heaven with roughly the same numbers as Supernatural.

Smallville's ratings are considered a success given it's timeslot, so a renewal is definitely not impossible. I'm not saying it will be renewed, but there are definitely other shows in more danger of cancellation. Usually the network don't announce these things until May, so no one will know for sure in a while.

Thank God, I hate 7th heaven with a passion and my wife constantly made me watch the damned thing.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I need to kidnap a WB exec and force himto read my screenplay( (well strted to work on the next part after planning out the scenes). Man, it would be a kickarse television series. Mind you I would have to alter it a little bit so it can fit the FCC rules. I wish I knew how to get the funds to make it an indie film but it would be kind of special effects heavy for an indie film. ;)

Maybe I should make it into a comic book series...

And yet the WB dumped Buffy and cancelled Angel.  If it wasn't for Smallville I would piss in your eyes and **** down your throat Warner Brothers!!

Maybe I'm just wierd, but I enjoy Everwood.

Angel was all right, but with no Charisma Carpenter.....

If i wasn't so manly i would have shed a tear during her last episode. Angel had the best epsiodes in the last season. :)

And yet the WB dumped Buffy and cancelled Angel.  If it wasn't for Smallville I would piss in your eyes and **** down your throat Warner Brothers!!

I believe FOX killed both Buffy and Angel. And Firefly. And Dark Angel.

Buffy had a good run though but Firefly at the very least deserve 2-3 seasons.

And by the way, I read that this is Smallville's last season.

Another good show to watch : Battlestar Galactica. Simply awesome.

Edited by astr0creep