Well my intrest in NWN2 just tripled =)

Darque

"Weren't they invisible as well? And damned near impossible to hit, with mad thieving skills?"

Nah. Not too hard to hit. But, II gives all attackers 50% chance to miss unless they have blind fighting which gets them one reroll.

"One character build I did was a Druid/Wizard. Had two panthers."

Yeah; but not as strong a s a single one. Better yet, try Druid/Wizard/Sorceror (or Ranger as 3rd class).

Familairs, and Animal Companions Galore!

I haven't tried it myself; but that would be hilarious! :rolleyes:

I like F/C, or Wizards. F/R/WM is also nice.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I typically prefer the melee fighters.

Paladins and monks were my most commonly played NWN characters.

I always play spellcasters of some kind, I like to blow things up :D

Though I have been tempted to try out a shifter (which would be a shapeshifting melee class)

I always play spellcasters of some kind, I like to blow things up :D

Though I have been tempted to try out a shifter (which would be a shapeshifting melee class)

If we ever play online together you can be my spellcaster and I'll be your tank. :rolleyes:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

"The Devastating Critical or whatever which is "save or die" was too damned funny, especially with my greater cleave."

That's an overpwoered feat. Funnily sad part is that supposedly its verbatim how it is in pnp. LOL :rolleyes:

I wouldn't know since I haven't seen the epic pnp rules; bt still that's one feat that shouldn't have been added. Overwhelming Critical is also powerful but still balanced consideirng its epicness. But, Devastating Critical is way too much.

"The Devastating Critical or whatever which is "save or die" was too damned funny, especially with my greater cleave."

That's an overpwoered feat. Funnily sad part is that supposedly its verbatim how it is in pnp. LOL >_<

I wouldn't know since I haven't seen the epic pnp rules; bt still that's one feat that shouldn't have been added. Overwhelming Critical is also powerful but still balanced consideirng its epicness. But, Devastating Critical is way too much.

Yeah, devastating Critical is insane, and too easy to get with all of the strength buffs that the RDD gets.

That's an overpwoered feat. Funnily sad part is that supposedly its verbatim how it is in pnp. LOL :lol:

Yeah, devastating Critical is insane, and too easy to get with all of the strength buffs that the RDD gets.

No one of my group ever want to play epic :(

They wanna play again and again lower than lvl12 <_<

Even if we play from lvl1 to 12, many of them wanna leave the chars then >_<

What should i do? :huh:

IB1OsQq.png

Screw 'em... literally.

I love all levels, and I was an epic unbeleiveer; but it's very hard tod eny the fun of playing epic level characters in NWN. Can't comapre to Epic 3E in pnp; but in NWN if the battles are balanced FAIRLY (fairly is the key; not enemies thata re immune to every special ability or spell in the book) it rocks.

That's why I mentioned that Action PW in the 'NWN Module' thread.

Good stuff. >_<

Screw 'em... literally.

I love all levels, and I was an epic unbeleiveer; but it's very hard tod eny the fun of playing epic level characters in NWN. Can't comapre to Epic 3E in pnp; but in NWN if the battles are balanced FAIRLY (fairly is the key; not enemies thata re immune to every special ability or spell in the book) it rocks.

That's why I mentioned that Action PW in the 'NWN Module' thread.

Good stuff. >_<

I just can't 'screw them' couse they my friends

(and anyway, not many RPG-ers near here :lol:" )

IB1OsQq.png