NFL

moreKOTORplz

Broncos-Steelers are a toss up; but I'll gvie slight edge to Denver for being home.

Seattle over Carolina. Unlike my Giants who had awobbbly QB, and a Bears team that is vastly overrated; Seattle is a complete team. Carolina won't be so dominate.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Seattle has this way about them that is a good team really wants to win, they'll lie down.

If Washington was more competent on offense they could have won that game easily. The Giants could have beaten them, what, three times if they're kicker didn't miss three kicks, in Seattle. Carolina has a pretty good offense, and a defensive line that'll be able to contain the running game. Hassleback does not deal well with pressure, remeber Green Bay?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Seattle has this way about them that is a good team really wants to win, they'll lie down.

If Washington was more competent on offense they could have won that game easily. The Giants could have beaten them, what, three times if they're kicker didn't miss three kicks, in Seattle. Carolina has a pretty good offense, and a defensive line that'll be able to contain the running game. Hassleback does not deal well with pressure, remeber Green Bay?

It's all about who's going, not who could've, should've, would've won.

My Seahawks over the Broncos for the big game.

I disagree with Denver beating Pittsburgh. If the Steelers keep playing as they have been, the Colts don't stand much of a chance. And while the Broncos have a great home record, their playoff record isn't much to be proud of. Besides, the Steelers beat the Colts, in a road game, and with so many bad calls against them. And don't tell me they only won because Manning cut his knee, or because the field goal was missed. :) The score shouldn't have even been as close as 21-18. The 4th quarter was weird. :p But the right team definitely won that game.

Edited by Chupacabra

"And while the Broncos have a great home record, their playoff record isn't much to be proud of."

Really? Last i checked, their record is 1-0 in the play-offs. And, they defeated the Defending Cahmpions. The Steelers, on the other hand, beta a team known to fial in the play-offs... Hmm.. I wodner which feat is more impressive espicially considering the Broncos won quite handily.

I hope the Steelers win though. But, I wouldn't count on it.

And, yeah, the Steelers deserved to win that game. They simply outplayed Indy though it was close (one horrible call, and a great forced fumble made it possible for Indy to tie/win).

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

My Seahawks over the Broncos for the big game.

Someone thast knows what they are talking about. :thumbsup:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Yeah, Denver took a stomping. I happened to be somewhere the game was playing on tv.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Seahawks over the Panthers in the second quarter, 17-0.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Hell, the games today were blowouts. I mean, Pittsburg dominated Denver from the very begining and the Seahawks shamed the Panthers.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

The scores, hopefully, indicate that these two teams will be fairly evenly matched. I want this Super Bowl to be an actual game. The last couple have really....well...sucked.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Steelers: 34

Broncos: 17

:D  :cool:  (w00t)  :-

I'm not amused by that. Damn Denver. I wanted them to be in it against Seattle. Two of my favorite teams going at it. It would have been a tough choice for me to chose which one I wanted to win I guess.

:lol: Here's to Seattle.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Oh man, the Steelers were firing on all cylinders yesterday. They had some serious momentum going for them. Hopefully it carries over the Super Bowl!

Even if I wasn't a Steelers fan, I probably would have rooted against the Broncos just because I really don't like Shannon Sharpe (as a broadcaster).

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

I saw how the Panthers were dominated in last night's game. ;) The fact that they played like crap certainly helped the Seahawks. Their coach was flipping out!

It will be a good Superbowl. I hope the Steelers take this one. And I think they will. :D That is, assuming they keep playing as they have been.

Edited by Mothman

The scores, hopefully, indicate that these two teams will be fairly evenly matched. I want this Super Bowl to be an actual game. The last couple have really....well...sucked.

Ya we've only had about five years of close games, if you want to talk about sucky Superbowls there was the whole of the 1980s.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

• 2 weeks later...