KotoR 3: Ideas and Suggestions

I have been thinking of some suggestions that could possibly do well for a KotOR III. No flaming please, I have thought of these ideas and was wanting to see how the community perceived them. Ok..

Name could be: Knights of the Old Republic: The Last Struggle

The words going through space would be something like, "The Jedi Council is now rebuilding after 5 more years, but the Sith continue to hold strong...."Something about Telos finally being rebuilded, and other planets are working together to uphold the Restoration Project....

When you finally get to play your character, the character customization screen could be a lot better. Get to pick color of eyes, color of hair, skin tone, etc. But the twist is that you get to pick how you will look like as a child! Of course, more faces for everyone..maybe even a race different than Human. :-p

So it shows a cutscene where Sith burst in a number of doors, ready to take Force Sensitive children and convert them to Sith before they can understand what the Light Side is all about. Unfortunately for them, while you are on their ship with a handful of other Force Sensitive children..it gets shot down and crashes on a nearby planet we haven't visited yet and the Jedis come by and pick up the children, and leave for Corsucant.

There, you get to have the chance of meeting Dustil Onasi who left Telos after helping rebuild it to become a member of the Jedi Council. Dustil even has his own  younger sibling that just entered the academy, depending on if you are a boy or a girl...aka possible love interest...Maybe even your character and love interest from KotOR II would be there (I guess at the beginning screen, they could ask some questions that would determine how the game went for the last part of the trilogy.)

So you get to interact with all of them and have a few chances to begin your path of light or dark. You get to go through some sort of Jedi training, and when you pass all the mini quests, you get to maybe play as a teenager which could start possible enemies, love interests from your longtime friends, or even enemies.

As a teenager, you can travel through Corsucant but cannot leave it yet. Final training to be a Padawan happens when you are ready to reach into young adulthood.

Almost immediately after the ceremony of all your friends that make it behind, something happens where you and your friends need to flee the place. A Jedi teacher accompanies you, and everyone escapes in the infamous Ebon Hawk.

Other things to make Kotor III more memorable if it comes out is more dialouge options, some other mini-games besides dueling and shooting Sith ships if they try and shoot you down.. More robes..And for the ones that love romantic elements, perhaps when you are on some planet..you could buy stuff for your lover, recieve stuff, maybe even go on a date.

I would like to see at the end an ending that shows what happened to every character after the trilogy to somehow give a closure to the Kotor series. For example, it showing you and your lover getting married and living a life of mayhem and destruction (Sith) or peaceful (Jedi). Canderous could finally get his clan to one of honor (mind you, I haven't played Kotor II all the way) and restore the Mandalorian reputation, etc.

Tell me what you guys think.

love those ideas it sounds really good it has a resembalance 2 fable as far as age and training go

this is slightly off-topic I guess but it is a bit of information that I think most here would be interested in:

the RTS game Empire At War will have Taris and Manaan, two worlds that were introduced by these games.

kind of cool, huh?

Maybe we'll see Taris being restored in K3, 'cuz IIRC Taris is nothing but a bunch of rubble right now. It could be one of those planets that was to follow the Telos Restoration Project...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

any else sick of weiser cane droppin in and out of da forum an tellin ppl 2 stay on topic he aint the regulator so y cant the bastard keep 2 himself no doubt some 40 year old guy wit a boring job in it trying to gain some shred of power while he washes his sheets cos he no doubt still wets the bed

whoa there tiger.

Try to be a bit more careful with the keyboard. It was hard to decipher this:

ok then i want to be able tohave multiple padawans dispite wat pl r sayin i think 2 por three wold b good 2 hell wit the jedi code

I think it would be neat to have more than one student, but I think they could make the whole master-apprentice relationship that much more fulfilling if they kept it narrow to 1-on-1. Quality over quantity.

whoa there tiger.

Try to be a bit more careful with the keyboard.  It was hard to decipher this:

ok then i want to be able tohave multiple padawans dispite wat pl r sayin i think 2 por three wold b good 2 hell wit the jedi code

I think it would be neat to have more than one student, but I think they could make the whole master-apprentice relationship that much more fulfilling if they kept it narrow to 1-on-1. Quality over quantity.

yeah sorry bout the typing :"> .

u do have a point we it comes to quality over quantity but mayb ur aprentice could eventually be upgraded to jedi knight and u can take on anothe one

I think it would be neat to have more than one student, but I think they could make the whole master-apprentice relationship that much more fulfilling if they kept it narrow to 1-on-1.  Quality over quantity.

one way to look at it is that, while you may have other students, you have one "special student" and you (the PC) can even initiate a force bond with that person.

also, the special student could also be designated as First Mate of the ship and have PC-like attributes (such as the Persuade skill) if and when the game goes multithreaded.

Maybe we'll see Taris being restored in K3, 'cuz IIRC Taris is nothing but a bunch of rubble right now. It could be one of those planets that was to follow the Telos Restoration Project...

Oh, I agree, there are so many ways Taris could play a significant part of K3 (the Promised Land being one of them). And, Rakata Prime, as well. Lots of story potential there.

As I see it, here are the must see returning worlds:

* Telos

* Taris

* Rakata Prime

* Korriban (we haven't seen anything there yet, really...this is the enemy's back door)

must see new worlds:

* the Mandalorian home world (in Mandalorian space)

* Ziost

* Yavin 4

I think it would be neat to have more than one student, but I think they could make the whole master-apprentice relationship that much more fulfilling if they kept it narrow to 1-on-1.  Quality over quantity.

one way to look at it is that, while you may have other students, you have one "special student" and you (the PC) can even initiate a force bond with that person.

also, the special student could also be designated as First Mate of the ship and have PC-like attributes (such as the Persuade skill) if and when the game goes multithreaded.

Given that the jedi order has been all but annihilated by the Sith, it's probably fair to say that several "masters" (which in this context just means "jedi who have moved beyond being padawans and could train younglings to be padawans") would have to take multiple students until the order can rebuild.

Planets I'd like to see are still:

Coruscant

Alderaan

Myrkr

Sleheyron

Ch'hodos or perhaps Korriban

Rhelg (private world of Ludo Kressh)

Khar Shian (moon of Khar Delba, Naga Sadow's world)

Ziost

the last four are all worlds of the ancient ("true") Sith