• Canderous Ordo
    • Mission
    • Jolee Bindo
    • Master Vrook
    • Zaalbar
    • Trask
    • Yuthura Ban

Darth Trask...

You never got to see what happened behind that door. Perhaps he was just receiving instructions from his new masters  :thumbsup:"

Trask was really the one who set up the republic fleet by passing on information to the Sith And Carth had the audacity to suggest that [CHARNAME] was responsible. :-"

Isn't that Jade Empire?

I'm surprised you acknowledge the existance of an XBox game.

Secretly Gabs is a massive console fan, all this hatred towards them is just for show.

Edited by sucky

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I always thought a fighting game using Bioware/Obsidian characters from various games would kickass. 

Sion versus Minsc and Boo.  FIGHT!

Deekin versus Master Li.  FIGHT!

Kriea versus Aribeth.  FIGHT!

*snicker* I'd pay to see that.

I know the topic seems to imply only one character, but I'd like to see these four return:

Bastilla Shan - 'coz I miss being lectured about the evils of the dark side and winding her up. Annoying Kreia just ain't the same.

Jolee Bindo - because he's insane and a crazy old coot. What more needs to be said?

Yuthura Ban - because she genuinely could have been a really decent party "bonus" companion.

Juhani - who doesn't like ickle kitties? (to smite of course :) )

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

I see that after my post there are some others who would like to see Juhani back. That's good. Now, how about bringing back our favorite Jedi Master: Master Vandar!

And in case someone thinks Master Vandar died in either:

A) The attack on the Star Forge (Revan DS)

B) On Katarr

No, unfortunately you are not right. In case A) He used a minature version of an escape pod and in case B) He either didn't went to Katarr or he survived in the same way that Visas Marr did. I have read an idea that they were hiding in a force sensitive cave (like on Dantooine) and that Nihilus could not use his power to kill anything in such a cave.

Now, who would love to see Vandar as your new Jedi Master?

Me, for one!

Master Vandar lives!