• Bastilla Shan
    • Canderous Ordo
    • Mission
    • Jolee Bindo
    • Master Vrook
    • Zaalbar
    • Trask
    • Yuthura Ban

If everyone but Bastila has been killed then she has to be the slave though. :lol:

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I voted mission, because as a romance option, you wouldn't have to be a pedifile like in K1 :blink:

hate to be a stickler but I don't think Yuthura Ban is possible.

because:

the LS ending is always "canonical" and I don't think there is a way to beat the game LS with her still alive

maybe there is but not if

you stay true to the LS dialogue tree in that sequence

hmm, when i played my lightside version

she lived...

and usually when i play LS i try to be impeccably, almost disturbingly LS. whatever :rolleyes:

she lived...

and usually when i play LS i try to be impeccably, almost disturbingly LS. whatever :rolleyes:

well, I think you are *supposed* to tell them both that you are a Republic spy...mind you, you can still take them because (if you played it right) they are both poisoned...even if you did not poison either one of them, you can still take them (concussion grenades help)

she lived...

well, I think you are *supposed* to tell them both that you are a Republic spy...mind you, you can still take them because (if you played it right) they are both poisoned...even if you did not poison either one of them, you can still take them (concussion grenades help)

but your character isn't a republic spy. jedi don't serve the republic, they just keep le peace if ya know what i'm sayin. and why the heck are we putting spoiler tags over all this, i mean, everybody already played this game and if they haven't then they won't, so the end.

sorry if my writing is choppy but i just posted a mock-noob thing in the K3 idea section, and it didn't have punctuation.. or intellect...

and no more spoiler tags, people read it all anyway. they are too curious