Supermarket Hyjinx IX: Back to the Market.

thepixiesrock

Picking A would have gotten you captured eventually, and picking B would have gotten you arrested eventually.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

This thread can be used to discuss the past falures, and reflect.

I think the lesson so far is to choose the answer where we pick up or ready a gun, though not necessarily the one where we start firing it indiscriminately and kill the love interest.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

This thread can be used to discuss the past falures, and reflect.

I think the lesson so far is to choose the answer where we pick up or ready a gun, though not necessarily the one where we start firing it indiscriminately and kill the love interest.

I'm going to come out and tell you guys the lesson directly, and it is that you can not make your choices based on your choices for past characters. Well, you can, but eventually it will end in death.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

What kind of reprobate would screw his family over for a fruit?

Meet @\NightandtheShape/@.

But I wanted that water melon so bad, it looked so juicey

Yeah, nobody could really blame you for it.

I could. And the dead guy, he could too. Oh, and the watermelon probably doesn't like it too much.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

So what have we learned?

It turns out, we have three people dead. None of them had ever got down to business with a dead body...

I could. And the dead guy, he could too. Oh, and the watermelon probably doesn't like it too much.

Right. You say that because you don't have the damned thing in front of you right now.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Right. You say that because you don't have the damned thing in front of you right now.

:">

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

So far we've played (or rather, you guys have played) as a drunk, loose-cannon vigilante, a 'straight as they come' detective, and a suburbian white boy trying to make his way through this crazy world, and "experimenting" with fruits along the way.

What's next, pixies? Ken Thunder? Lance Daiquiri? (sorry, I really like that name...Lance...Daiquiri...) Or maybe even a woman cop who has to struggle to respected in an all male workplace?

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

What's next, pixies? Ken Thunder? Lance Daiquiri? (sorry, I really like that name...Lance...Daiquiri...) Or maybe even a woman cop who has to struggle to respected in an all male workplace?

Heh. Like, what, is the whole story going to center on her, like, breaking a nail or something? Or being unable to figure out how to, you know, start her car?

Or having to put up with work during monthly...ah nevermind.

Idea of slave reparations - ridiculous. Affirmative action is as far as it should go insofar as being a gesture by the US govt (at the time it was introduced) that they would try and create a level playing field after being mean to african americans for so long.

Economically its a stupid idea as it places artifical restrictions on the job market.

Edited by Surreptishus

Here is how the game will work, every three deaths you unlock a special bonus character to use in the next game. That character will be made by the forum members. So you guys get to vote on stuff.

Male or Female.

What is there role? (Cop, P.I., other...)

Name.

It sounds good. I'll wait a few minutes before starting though, just to make sure, although, the above one is tempting...

Edited by thepixiesrock