Gabs, please to be stoppin' the man hatin'.

Child of Flame

If you want to cry foul when the guys around here make sexist jokes, it'd really help if you didn't crack sexist remarks about men.

Humans have long progressed past primal instinct.  There's society/morals and all the sticky rules involved.

By and large most people are unthinking beasts ruled by their instincts.

Men :-"

By and large men are unthinking beasts ruled by their horomones.

I had to correct it.

No matter how true they may be. :)

Edited by Child of Flame

If it bothers you, that's what the report button is there for. Considering that comments about armed revolution get edited out, I think your chances of any sexist remarks being removed are quite high.

Personally, I pay no mind to Gabs. Her posts are mostly worthless spam, anyway. It'd be hypocritical of me to pay attention to those particular posts. :lol:

Edited by 213374U

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Gabs? Who's Gabs?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Though, some women are almost exact opposites and get offended for buying them drinks.

Yeah. That's why I never buy them drinks. Usually, I try to have them buy me drinks instead. A wasted effort most of the time, but it's still fun to try.

All our posts are worthless spam.

Nah, not really.

Edited by 213374U

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Oh I don't buy em drinks either, out of sheer principle really. I'd rather buy a dude a drink just to spite. (gay, I know)

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I'll rape and you'll scream?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

*does the dance of closing threads*

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.