KotoR 3: Ideas and Suggestions

I know that Revan went there alone, but who is not to say that Revan already had gathered some forces before he lost memory in KotOR1. Exile could also come with the gathered Mandalorians as reinforcement to those.

If Revan gathered some forces it would make sense that he gathered the forces he trusts, like his former companions. Okay, maybe I get a little bit ahead of things but I guess it's not the thing people are going to look for. Find Revan and the Exile with an army of soldiers.

Master Vandar lives!

I know that Revan went there alone, but who is not to say that Revan already had gathered some forces before he lost memory in KotOR1. Exile could also come with the gathered Mandalorians as reinforcement to those.

If Revan gathered some forces it would make sense that he gathered the forces he trusts, like his former companions. Okay, maybe I get a little bit ahead of things but I guess it's not the thing people are going to look for. Find Revan and the Exile with an army of soldiers.

Revan was worried about a threat that he would need the republic forces for, but I don't think he would be willing to place all his eggs in the one basked, so he probably started to make forces already with the Starforge and make alliances/conquered worlds outside the republic to be sure. When he came back and started to lead those forces toward the enemy they were made to defeat I don't think people cared that much that he had changed clothing style (gone LS and skipped the black outfit).

He did place his former companions to strengthen the republic in case he failed, which also shows that he was a strategic that wanted to make continuency plans, and he would be in need of more forces. That was nothing he was willing to trust to chance and weak politicians, so he left his companions to that task.

He might even have predicted that the exile would be reached, and therefore hoped that the exile would take control of those forces for him in case he failed. That the exile would come with the mandalorians would boster his forces and he might think that together with his own they would make it and defeat the true sith lords.

Obviously, Revan intended for others to follow him eventually. It's kind of stupid to think Revan could defeat the True Sith alone. And as Kreia said, he would need soldiers in the war that comes.

BTW, whose idea was the "True Sith" anyway? LA's or Obsidian's? Too bad the devs almost never post here.

Revan was worried about a threat that he would need the republic forces for, but I don't think he would be willing to place all his eggs in the one basked, so he probably started to make forces already with the Starforge and make alliances/conquered worlds outside the republic to be sure. When he came back and started to lead those forces toward the enemy they were made to defeat I don't think people cared that much that he had changed clothing style (gone LS and skipped the black outfit).

He did place his former companions to strengthen the republic in case he failed, which also shows that he was a strategic that wanted to make continuency plans, and he would be in need of more forces. That was nothing he was willing to trust to chance and weak politicians, so he left his companions to that task.

He might even have predicted that the exile would be reached, and therefore hoped that the exile would take control of those forces for him in case he failed. That the exile would come with the mandalorians would boster his forces and he might think that together with his own they would make it and defeat the true sith lords.

thats quite an interesting theory...

I could see K3 being more about the stability of the Republic more than anything. We won't have to worry much about Revan or the Exile then since they're out of the picture in the Unknown Regions. Perhaps after the Exile went after Revan she left everything behind as well, including T3-M4, who ends up being placed in the hands of several owners and droid dealers. Eventually a Republic Senator buys it (who you can name).

My next thought is more of a side note. As for HK-47, stick him on Mustafar. 1) For a reason (or excuse) as to how he winds up there 4000 years later. 2) He could begin generating copies of himself there as a part of Revan's grand strategy.

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I could see K3 being more about the stability of the Republic more than anything. We won't have to worry much about Revan or the Exile then since they're out of the picture in the Unknown Regions. Perhaps after the Exile went after Revan she left everything behind as well, including T3-M4, who ends up being placed in the hands of several owners and droid dealers. Eventually a Republic Senator buys it (who you can name).

My next thought is more of a side note. As for HK-47, stick him on Mustafar. 1) For a reason (or excuse) as to how he winds up there 4000 years later. 2) He could begin generating copies of himself there as a part of Revan's grand strategy.

No, K3 will most likely focus on Revan and the exile in some way. I'm wondering if the exile should be the PC for K3 as well just to make writing easier. K3 will most likely be about the war between the Jedi/Republic and the True Sith. And maybe, just maybe, we'll have some closure.

ALL THROUGH KOTOR II HK47 YELLS ABOUT THE HK50 SERIES. HE ALL OUT REFUSES TO MAKE COPIES OF HIMSELF BECAUSE HE WANTS TO BE UNIQUE!

ALL THROUGH KOTOR II HK47 YELLS ABOUT THE HK50 SERIES. HE ALL OUT REFUSES TO MAKE COPIES OF HIMSELF BECAUSE HE WANTS TO BE UNIQUE!

Have to agree, there is no way HK-47 would make copies of himself. It would wound his ego that he would not be the only and best asassin droid out there.

He would probably start a war against himself if he copied himself. :lol:

i think bastila should get t3m4 back

The Trials of Obi Wan has already been released.  Is there any word yet on what HK's role in that game has been?

what does this have to do with kotor 3 other than hk47?

One can always hope he was just a hologram in a museum showing the greatest assissin droid ever. :thumbsup:

And it doesn't have anything to do with KotOR3, which I noticed being on side 38 in my reading through seam to be a common thread with many posts. o:)

It could have something to do with K3.  How he got there, for one.  What he remembers as well could tell us something about La's plans for K3.  My gut feeling though is he'd be just suffering from his usual bout of memory loss and know nothing.  <_<

Ain't those memory losses old by now. o:)

Maybe his main processor was replaced with a mousdroids and he just have a hard time explaining anything, now that would be better. :thumbsup: