Dungeon Siege film trailer surfaces

kumquatq3

God, not again. ;)

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

It's taken 25 minutes to load 3/4s of it, but holy crap, did ALOT of well known actors agree to get ****ed in the ass by being in it.

Including Ron Perlman

I know having VB cancelled was hard on everyone, but why Ron? Why?

EDIT: Just finished it. I'd just like to thank Germany for their tax loopholes that allowed this unholy film to come in to existance.

Edited by kumquatq3

Omg, Uwe is making this? :rolleyes:

Nooooooooooooooooo, John Rhys-Davies (Gimli) why did you do this!!?! :'(

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

HUURRRRRRRRRR

Oh Uwe, what won't you do?

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

EDIT: Just finished it. I'd just like to thank Germany for their tax loopholes that allowed this unholy film to come in to existance.

I kind of heard of something like this but forgot about it...so: what?

a Dungeon Siege movie...man...this sums it up pretty good...one of the few games I didn't finish because there was no sense at all behind it...at least he doesn't rape some universe I care for

I kind of heard of something like this but forgot about it...so: what?

a Dungeon Siege movie...man...this sums it up pretty good...one of the few games I didn't finish because there was no sense at all behind it...at least he doesn't rape some universe I care for

He's doing so many game tie ins it's only a matter of time.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Oh, darn, it's QT, I can't watch it. :)

Guess actors want to be in 'fantasy' movies these days.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Boll means "ball" in swedish. He suffers from that same thing as Boba Fett.

(Fett means fat/lard/grease in swedish)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

He's doing so many game tie ins it's only a matter of time.

Wait until he gets to do Fallout. That's going to unleash armageddon.

Nah, it's too hardcore for him.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

So I figured maybe, if one owned a franchise or whatever the hell like the forgotten realms, and made a great movie based in that setting, just maybe, maybe, people might be drawn to your product. This Chris Taylor slap-nutt should hire me to be his good taste. Not that I wouldnt buckle under the pressure or anything