The time is ripe to invade Canada!!!!

kumquatq3

the Tories in Ontario

EW! That's it... I'm moving to BC.

Latest polls have the Liberals widening the gap in ontario to 12 points! YAY! Unfortunately the tories gained 4 points in BC. I was hoping all the voters the liberals lose in BC would go to the NDP.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Latest polls have the Liberals widening the gap in ontario to 12 points! YAY! Unfortunately the tories gained 4 points in BC. I was hoping all the voters the liberals lose in BC would go to the NDP.

That would be the more logical step... but I guess there are still some people out there who feel that if they don't vote Liberal or Conservative, they're just throwing their vote away.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Canada's election campaign is something like eight weeks long. :) Is this really necessary? Our last one was four weeks, and I think it ought to have been shorter as none of the parties had much of interest to say that we didn't all know before.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Canada has oil underneath all of that ice and snow. :blink:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I wouldn't do that. The US gets a great big slice of her oil from Canada.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

It's all part of a ploy to get the US to "annex" Canada... while the Canadians are kept busy, we can grab Hans Island for good :shifty:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Canada's election campaign is something like eight weeks long. >_<  Is this really necessary?  Our last one was four weeks, and I think it ought to have been shorter as none of the parties had much of interest to say that we didn't all know before.

try close to about oh... 34 and you've got american election campaigns...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

That would be the more logical step... but I guess there are still some people out there who feel that if they don't vote Liberal or Conservative, they're just throwing their vote away.

Pretty much anywhere else in Canada and that would be true, but in BC and Manitoba/Saskatchewaan the NDP, Liberals, and Conservatives pretty much have the support split 3 ways. Current support in BC is 34% Liberal, 30% Conservative, and 28% NDP, and in Manitoba/Saskatchewaan(don't you love that they lump them into a single poll?) the support is 34% Liberal, 27% Conservative, and 34% NDP. And both those polls have a silly 6% margin for error. Meaning they're all pretty much neck and neck.

I'll likely vote NDP again. They did good during this short term. The conservatives ripped into them for dealing with the corrupt liberals but I mean, they had the least number of seats in the house, they couldn't do anything themselves and they weren't going to team up with the conservatives. Minority governments are where the NDP shine. Thats how they got the public health care system started.

Not going to happen but the government I'm hoping for is a Liberal majority with an NDP opposition.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg