KotoR 3: Ideas and Suggestions

For suspense and plot-twist reasons: there is revan in K1, there is Kreia in K2, and for K3?

They are all taken... so lets just take plot-twists from a few different stories and put them together. Okay, so we have

from the sixth day, then we take the Sphere by Michael Chrichton where you have the fact that

, then you have MGS2 where the patriots are

____________________________________ ______________________

. Ah, oh, so you all looked at those and thought you'd be able to see the plot-twists that made the stories good? haha, i wouldn't ruin them for you just like that. because if you already knew, then you know what i am saying in the spoiler tags, and if you don't know then you shouldn't anyway.

Alright, we put them all together and we get: um...

a clone jedi with an imagination that comes to life and takes orders from an a.i. who he/she thinks to be real people

. well, i guess i just ruined the stories by saying that, but you won't know which one goes to which unless you've went through two of them.

I was just surfing another Kotor fourm and this person *claims* Kotor III is anounced but I just take it as a rumour. Have a look for yourself any way.

Just take this as a rumour because I can't see any offical source from Lucasarts.

This person claims:

Kotor III Rumour

Kotor 3 Rumors: Well its true! There are announcements from lucas arts of a new knights of the old republic game. They are already at a finish for the game and is planning for a release in 2006. It will hit the new big X Box 360 with all the new amazing graphics. You will be able to have more features in the game as such as ruling your own empire. More Kotor 3 games news will be announced whenever Lucas Arts does.

source:

http://www.starwarsclub.tk/

Kotor 3 Rumors: Well its true! There are announcements from lucas arts of a new knights of the old republic game. They are already at a finish for the game and is planning for a release in 2006. It will hit the new big X Box 360 with all the new amazing graphics. You will be able to have more features in the game as such as ruling your own empire. More Kotor 3 games news will be announced whenever Lucas Arts does.

source:

i like how it says K3 rumours and then it says "well its true!" lol. and then you shouldn't have put the rumour's source, it would have had more credibility that way. like, from .000021% credibility to .001034% credibility. definitely more though.

More Kotor III spekky as usual

Rumours run abound in the UK XBox360 magazines that the latest installment of this series is slated for this console, this has yet to be confirmed or denied by anyone.

source:

http://www.force-temple.com/kotor/#250

I was just surfing another Kotor fourm and this person *claims* Kotor III is anounced but I just take it as a rumour. Have a look for yourself any way.

Just take this as a rumour because I can't see any offical source from Lucasarts.

This person claims:

Kotor III Rumour

source:

Just a bit bad that it shows a screenshot from Kotor I. If some new screenshot was there, we were a lot more certain.

Master Vandar lives!

I do say so.

I mean, its tech specs are just as impressive as the PS3 aside from the DVD ROM drive.

Oh you mean in theory it's impressive. I was actually talking about the stuff you can play on it right now.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Well the most fun I've had on it was playing Joust with an old mate from school. Brought back a lot of memories :-

Nah you will get one so you can play that Bioware game. You know this to be true.

Having KOTOR III certainly wouldnt hurt. Although if it comes out on the PC too I dont think it would be the sort of thing that would make people go out and buy one en masse.

I'd buy it [KOTORIII] If I already owned the system. But I wouldnt buy one just to play KOTOR III.

Edited by ShadowPaladin V1.0
I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

It's kind of important determining what platform it's coming out on. If the 360 dosnt really take off , then it wouldnt be beyond MS to pay for exclusive status in order to shift some units. Likewise since LA is the publisher , it wouldnt be beyond them to shift the platform focus entirely.

The revolution could certainly do some interesting things where KOTOR III is concerned :-

478327[/snapback]

Well, no problem.  Just convince LucasArts and whoever ends up developing the game that a console title will not sell as well as a PC title.  Probably not going to happen, right?  Even Obsidian sold out, if I recall corectly; isn't New Jersey a console exclusive?

How is it selling out ? They made games for the PC when the PC was the most successful platform. Now the PC is waning as a gaming platform they are making them for something else.

Don't recall anyone ever saying we will only make PC games for all time do you ?

478327[/snapback]