KotoR 3: Ideas and Suggestions

Hmmm, alright then. No stuff getting stolen in Den?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

:)

I just steal the stuff back. And if someone has something against it, a magazine of .233 will do the trick.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

You can do it without having put points into lifting? :)

I always thought my character was just good. I never start the game without at least 55 in it.

kirottu said:

Has anyone mentioned customisable hilts? I think that should be a fundamental part of the game.

I also think there should be epic battles and different levels of Jedi powers e.g. Super Jedi 1, Super jedi 2 and so on. Also add visible changes to the body while powering up, like hair turning golden and spiky and possibly eyes changing colour too.

And the characters should be able to fly. And yell the names of their moves and spells before casting them.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

Here in America, in our games it's OK to

Kill

Kill kids

Take drugs

Sell drugs

Vandalism

Pyromania

Destruction of the world

Opposite sex romances (No sex!)

Not OK in American games is

No sex

No sex with the same sex

what a shame. :)

I think all these desires for robes, masks, clothes, hilts, colors...bleh! Totally non-content non-value-adding unproductive bs. What's next? Eat, sleep and **** too? Go play the Sims if wanna style them as Rockstarz!

And btw, this is about K3...

(Signatures: disabled) 

I agree, it sucks.

So many ways to end lives are allowable... but not the act of creating it.

America is a warped country (and as an American, it's legal for me to say that :rolleyes: )

Only in puritan America.

Hey how about those hooded robes? Make mine look like Revan's that was very nice looking.

One of the "mini games" should have you pilot the space ship, that would be awesome.

I think all these desires for robes, masks, clothes, hilts, colors...bleh! Totally non-content non-value-adding unproductive bs. What's next? Eat, sleep and **** too? Go play the Sims if wanna style them as Rockstarz!

Ok, are you beginning to realise the content of these k3 threads?

Bear in mind there is no K3 at this point in time and it is not in development.

whoooooossshhhhh

kirottu said:

Yes! Down with customatization! Down! I want this "@" to be my character if anyone disagrees then they are graphic whores or don

Edited by kirottu

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Yes! Down with customatization! Down! I want this "@" to be my character if anyone disagrees then they are graphic whores or don

(Signatures: disabled) 

I think what he's implying at is we should be more focused on things like gameplay and storyline content rather than hooded robes and customizable lightsaber hilts. Things like that are icing on the cake. What he's trying to imply is what would you like to see happen in K3, like where do you want to travel in K3 (ie: Coruscant, Naboo, Yavin IV, Kuat, Rafa V) and what do you want to have happen there (ie fight mercs, fight Sith, fall in love with a party member)? I think before we do things like that we should determine what is canon in K2 (especially if we plan on tying K1 and K2 to K3). (Obviously I'm in favor of a LSM Revan and LSF Exile, but I'll take whatever happens).

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.