That perfect Christmas gift...

tarna

Agreed. Just without the shuddering.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

So, in the finished LifeGem (DeathGem?), what proportion of the matter would be from the cremated ashes?  Moreover, I think that most of the ashes you get back are from the coffin rather than the body.

Nowadays, I think that the body is 'decanted' in a still before cremated. I'm not sure I want to know what is done with the body's water content afterwards.

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

Spy on them in the shower? Yep.

I think he was talking about watching them bone but that's just me...

eh... little from column a little from column b... hope you all have daughters tho...

And really all they are doing is creamating the body and tossing it in a high powered compressor.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

i would rather be painfully decomposed alive by ravenous flesh-eating maggots than let somebody turn me into a stone that they'd wear on a ring

"Like the memory of a loved one, a diamond lasts forever."

Edited by Blank

Think trophies! I guess even Mike Tyson might get fed up with his ear collection, not to mention the stench of rot and decay unless preserved....diamonds are on the other hand pretty and clean. Might even be worth something.

(Signatures: disabled) 

No no, no. You just keep eating danes, or whatever you eccentrics do. The diamond idea needs someone worthy of putting it in action.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Think trophies! I guess even Mike Tyson might get fed up with his ear collection, not to mention the stench of rot and decay unless preserved....diamonds are on the other hand pretty and clean. Might even be worth something.

Yeah, i get the idea of trophies but keeping an ear seems so much easier and less expensive than getting a victim diamond.

Yeah, i get the idea of trophies but keeping an ear seems so much easier and less expensive than getting a victim diamond.

It's definitely more intimidating to wear an ear-necklace than wearing a diamond necklace, which could be anything else... But diamonds are a girls best friend...keyword: friend...a former lover that was lifegemmed...no doubt.

(Signatures: disabled)