The end is the beginning is the end.

Darth Jebus

Thats just a TV, you can't achieve HD with just a TV(but you need an HD-TV to view HD), you need an HD reciever to get any HD tv channels,

I assure you it's not hooked up to analog (tho I think it would be HILARIOUS if I had it running on rabbit ear antennas)

and they haven't released any movies in HD yet.

Not only have they, it's on todays DVD tech

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsme...film/T2DVD.aspx

It's all about compression in this case, not storage space.

EDIT: if you click to link that checks to see if you can play it, it tells you: Format: 1080P (letterbox 2.35)

^ cool eh?

EDIT 2: more info http://www.wmvhd.com/

and the 360 supports WMV HD, hence it can play 780 and 1080 movies, in the right format

Oh, neat. Shows what I know. I was waiting for all 3 terminator movies to come out in a 3 pack before buying them.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I used to think that the PS2 had the best when it came to controllers. Then I tried Gamecube. And then coX-Box showed teh way. I hate hate hate to play anything which even remotely requires reflexes with PS3, because the cross-contriller mashes my fingertips.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I would rank the Gamecube controller first (excellent analogue sticks), the PS2 second and the original Xbox controller last.

I never understood why Microsoft placed the black & white buttons so ergonomically awkward..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Are you talking about the original controller or the S controller for the X Box?

I would rank the Gamecube controller first (excellent analogue sticks), the PS2 second and the original Xbox controller last.

I never understood why Microsoft placed the black & white buttons so ergonomically awkward..

:rolleyes:

I find the GC controller to be the most user friendly.

I play a lot of RE games (PS version/PS2 version) and even I had trouble with the movements :)

When I got the games for the GC... it was like this massive weight had been lifted from my shoulders... the GC controller allows for some really precise controls :o

I dislike the black and white buttons on the Xbox controller. You have to actually think about taking your fingers off the 4 primary buttons to use them. Where as the shoulder buttons work well in unison with the 4 face buttons.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I find the GC controller to be the most user friendly.

I play a lot of RE games (PS version/PS2 version) and even I had trouble with the movements :)

When I got the games for the GC... it was like this massive weight had been lifted from my shoulders... the GC controller allows for some really precise controls :o

Yep but in certain games you have hard and soft presses combined with Z (spartan for one) where as the PS2 has other buttons for those functions. The Z button isnt particularly intuative either.

I like the design, but I miss the functionality of the other pads.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]