I cant get it out of my head...

Mojo

i read once that these are called "ear bugs" (or similar) and that their underlying cause is due to a lack of sleep.

that said, i constantly have some stupid song i don't like stuck in my head. and no, i don't sleep well (4-6 hours a night tops), either. it used to be one of the many blue's clues songs resulting from too many hours of my son watching said show. how ever, john has recently moved on to dora the explorer, which means i'll soon be switching ear bugs should the causes be true (lack of sleep and don't know all the words). unftortunately, i prefer blue's clues, which means i'm taking a mental turn for the worse.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

i read once that these are called "ear bugs" (or similar) and that their underlying cause is due to a lack of sleep.

that said, i constantly have some stupid song i don't like stuck in my head.  and no, i don't sleep well (4-6 hours a night tops), either.  it used to be one of the many blue's clues songs resulting from too many hours of my son watching said show.  how ever, john has recently moved on to dora the explorer, which means i'll soon be switching ear bugs should the causes be true (lack of sleep and don't know all the words).  unftortunately, i prefer blue's clues, which means i'm taking a mental turn for the worse.

taks

:-

We did it! We did it! Yay we did it!

Lately I've been having the songs Cain and Carry Your Cross And I'll Carry Mine, both by Tiamat. This is not neccessarily a bad thing, as I like both these songs, and my voice is pretty dang similar to Johan Edlund's.

Generally whatever songs are stuck in my head are the ones in the playlist on my computer.

The theme song to the Pirates of the Caribbean - er, at least until I read "the locomotion" in Gabrielle's post... thanks a lot!

*sings* you've got to swing your hips nowww... c'mon baby... jump up! jump back... oh well I think youuu got the nackk... whoa whoa..

My baby girl arrived 6/16/06!

Still it's Kashmir by Led Zeppelin. Damn great song.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I watched the office xmas special last night, and now I have spice girls: 2 become 1... stuck in my head  :ermm:

Every time I read this thread, someone gives an example of a dreadful song, and immediately it comes floating through my head. Now I have the Spice Girls in there. o:) It's one of those 'Think of something else! Think of something else!' moments, before it can establish a foothold.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

More recently I for some reason want to listen to the "Sims 2 Nightlife" theme (for those who know about it, the JunkieXL mix), but the since words stick more than tunes a song still in my head after ages is "Dragostea din tei", both versions by Haiducii and O-Zone.

Yep, all because of the Numa Numa dance.

http://www.funpic.hu/swf/numanuma.swf

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

The Soviet National Anthem.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Nooooooooo!!! I'd finally gotten the Numa Numa video out of my head. See what you've done?? doppelt010.gif

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

The Soviet National Anthem.

Now the Russian National Anthem, after its brief replacement by something rather less memorable by Glinka. I prefer the Marseillaise myself, and am a strong supporter of Billy Connolly's suggestion to replace ours with the theme from The Archers.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Usually it's something by Evanesence, but today it's Peanut Butter Jelly Time. >_<

Ack, it's in my HHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDD!!1!11!!!1!!1!

::Curls into the fetal position and sucks on his thumb::

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast