Movies you've seen lately

Baley

Last night I watched Million Dollar Baby on satellite. That was a great movie. Except every time I see Eastwood and Morgan Freeman together on screen I can't help think what they would be like playing Canderous and Jolee , respectively.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

If youd like I could email you my 30page analysis of Bergmans "Persona". Its very funny because I read an interview wity Bergman a while after writing it in which he explains what it was really about. Id missed the mark by a few hundred kilometers... if filmvetenskap was really science I should have been flunked but I wasnt. Rubbish.

Today I watched Spiderman2 and it was quality entertainment from hollywood. Im disgusted to say that I enjoyed it very much.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

If youd like I could email you my 30page analysis of Bergmans "Persona". Its very funny because I read an interview wity Bergman a while after writing it in which he explains what it was really about. Id missed the mark by a few hundred kilometers...  if filmvetenskap was really science I should have been flunked but I wasnt. Rubbish.

Today I watched Spiderman2 and it was quality entertainment from hollywood. Im disgusted to say that I enjoyed it very much.

I'd like to read the article on "Persona", because I remember the discussion being quite interesting after we'd seen it. My analysis only needs to be 4-5 pages, though, and it's virtually done; all I need is the final finishing touch and off it is. I know I won't flunk, but I'm not particularly happy about it. Good movie, though.

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

I finished watching The Island. I suppose if you just like big explosions & CGI and such it's tolerable. The plot concept could have been interesting but wasn't. It's Michael Bay, what can one expect.

I'm a little shocked that so many reviwers gave it a B tho...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I just finished watching this one movie, but I don't know what it was called. It was starring Bunny Luv and I forget the other chick. It was pretty good.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

King Kong: yawnfest, except for (most of) the scenes with Kong, even though even those were quite stretched out.

Saw II: enjoyed it even though I was pissed off that the twist was already revealed to me. I predicted the twist in the original Saw less than five minutes in the film, and was curious how long it would take me in the sequel. Alas, some stupid brat spoiled it for me. I could've torn off his head I swear.

I dont get why they had to remake King Kong one more time. Theres like 3 versions already and none of them are very interesting, Its just a big monkey rampaging around.

And I saw a brilliant failiure to keep a twist hidden the other day in a swede film called "R

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Oh wait, because they never make it out of Scandinavia!

Atleast we have the common decency not to export our crappy films.

:("

...you infidel capitlist pigdog french-hater ignoramus you