Movies you've seen lately

Baley

Are we talking The Professional Jean Reno? I like his movies sometimes, but interviews I've read turned me off of him pretty quickly. :D

As to Chuckie...he's all cheese. hahaha!

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I saw Steve Carell on Conan so I decided to watch "The 40yearold virgin" and I was greatly disapointed as he is much more fun on the TV couch than in the film.

Edited by Kaftan Barlast

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

He is a fraud!

You have seen the man haven't you? I really can't find any better words to describe Chuck Norris than "Chuck" and "Norris".

your talking about a guy who can't sell gym equipment to save his life right?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I've never understood the appeal of Chuck Norris. But then again I've never understood the appeal of Steven Segal either. Or Jean Claude Van Damme for that matter. Actually, the whole "throw an entire barful of thugs threw the window" genre has never done more for me except make me blink.

:)

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

I've never understood the appeal of Chuck Norris.  But then again I've never understood the appeal of Steven Segal either.  Or Jean Claude Van Damme for that matter.  Actually, the whole "throw an entire barful of thugs threw the window" genre has never done more for me except make me blink.

:blink:

Did you know that Chuck Norris's tears cure cancer? Unfortantly he's never cried.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Actually, the whole "throw an entire barful of thugs threw the window" genre has never done more for me except make me blink.

I like some of them because they're...well....funny. Even if it is the unintentional, so bad it's fun to make fun of them kind of way. But I can only take so much at one time. heh

Steven Segal cracks me up...we used to joke about how almost all his film titles consist of three short words.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

The 80's action flick was the greatest movie genre of all time, it taught men how to be men, it taught women how to be rightfully subservient to men and it had plenty of explosions KA-BOOM!

Alas i fear for today's youth for without such films they will grow up to be spineless emasculated pansies :blink:

RIP 80's action flick.

As if HeMan wasn't the most pansy hero, EVER.

Still... he was both hairless and smooth though, so how about it Sur? :blink:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Action movies of the 80's like Flash Gordon?

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Did you know that Chuck Norris's tears cure cancer? Unfortantly he's never cried.

Bwahahahahaha......

On topic. Watched Dark Water the other night. Not scary at all and a really lame ending. Hoping to go catch Hostel this weekend, that looks nice and creepy.

He man was a cartoon and the film was fantasy crap.

Well I hardly think it's appropriate to feed "Aliens" to kiddies just to make them manly. They'd have night mares for weeks... Make that months if they were forced to see Chuck Norris.

Besides, kiddies already surf the internets for all kinds of ****, you should hear what they tell eachother (and me!) in kindergarden. :rolleyes:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I need to get out more. I had planned to see movies over the holiday, but got sick instead. It's lovely having a family who believes in giving during the holidays. If they didn't give sickness I'd be more willing to visit them during the holidays.

The last movie I saw in the theaters was Harry Potter, Goblet of Fire on opening weekend.

Oh yeah, watched The Bad News Bears remake w/ Billy Bob Thorton. Pretty hilarious.  :devil:

Billy Bob's bad news Buttermaker is a pale shadow of his Bad Santa.

A better Billy Bob sports film: Friday Night Lights. Interesting representation of an obsessive sports community. It's almost too well-packaged -- like a slick promotional video that

Oh yeah, watched The Bad News Bears remake w/ Billy Bob Thorton. Pretty hilarious.  :*

Billy Bob's bad news Buttermaker is a pale shadow of his Bad Santa.

A better Billy Bob sports film: Friday Night Lights. Interesting representation of an obsessive sports community. It's almost too well-packaged -- like a slick promotional video that

The 80's action flick was the greatest movie genre of all time, it taught men how to be men, it taught women how to be rightfully subservient to men and it  had plenty of explosions KA-BOOM!

Alas i fear for today's youth for without such films they will grow up to be spineless emasculated pansies :)

RIP 80's action flick.

Don't forget it taught us to distrust Soviets and Columbians.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

The 80's action flick was the greatest movie genre of all time, it taught men how to be men, it taught women how to be rightfully subservient to men and it  had plenty of explosions KA-BOOM!

Alas i fear for today's youth for without such films they will grow up to be spineless emasculated pansies :)

RIP 80's action flick.

Don't forget it taught us to distrust Soviets and Columbians.

You forgot Cuba. Those Cubians kicked ass in Red Dawn.