What are you playing now?

Darque

believe it or not, i just started with fallout. I never played the series, and it's the only legendary RPG left I haven't played yet i think.

It's a great game something I pay once in a while still. :blink:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Rome: Total War

Roma victor!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Just finished Bloodlines as a brawling Toredor who seduced anything on two legs. Kudos to B Mitsoda and everybody else who wrote that fantastic dialogue!

I think I'll play it again as a Malkavian... or maybe a Tremere.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Just finished Bloodlines as a brawling Toredor who seduced anything on two legs. Kudos to B Mitsoda and everybody else who wrote that fantastic dialogue!

I think I'll play it again as a Malkavian... or maybe a Tremere.

All three are great choices, Toreador being my favorite. If you want to go with something funny try the Malk, if you want someone that is powerful in disciples, go with the Tremere.

• 3 weeks later...
I am now playing games again :D

Go go Resident Evil Zero :lol: Moltov cocktails ftw :)

Did you ever play Cold Fear? I saw it in the bargain bin today. I suspected it was bad, based on my total lack of recollection of good reviews. And the cover art.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Go go Resident Evil Zero :huh: Moltov cocktails ftw :)

Did you ever play Cold Fear? I saw it in the bargain bin today. I suspected it was bad, based on my total lack of recollection of good reviews. And the cover art.

Cold Fear was awesome :)

I enjoyed it more than Resident Evil 4 :)

Cureently playing (actually modding) NWN, and having fun with MVP Baseball 2005 which is now only the second game to last me over a year since I originally bought it.

I was playing Hammer & Sickle; but I dunno it has sadly been a dissapointment. So much potential... Meh...

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Go go Resident Evil Zero :huh: Moltov cocktails ftw :)

Cold Fear was awesome :)

I enjoyed it more than Resident Evil 4 :)

O. So I should have bought it then? Damn.

I bought FF vs 3rd Reich and the Barbarians for Total War.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I finished "Avernum" two weeks ago.. Tried out "Freedom Force" a bit last night until I realized I had no more time for at least a month to play any more computer games.. Plan on playing through "System Shock 2" over the spring break.

image002.gifLancer

Finished Lunar 2 - Eternal Blue Complete a few days ago... Such a great game, ending left me feeling all warm and fuzzy.

Still playing Persona 2... I've clocked over 50 hours and I'm barely half way through the game. Very engrossing gameplay, story and characters.

I finished "Avernum" two weeks ago.. Tried out "Freedom Force" a bit last night until I realized I had no more time for at least a month to play any more computer games.. Plan on playing through "System Shock 2" over the spring break.

Is that Arcarnum?

I played System Shock 2 continually until I got to the super secret sixth floor, then I stopped, for some unrelated reason, and now I can't get back into the game ... the controls are so particular and the point I'm at requires quite a bit of dexterity and I keep getting distracted with other games ...

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Is that Arcarnum?

"Avernum" is the first in the award-winning Avernum series of shareware games bought through the indie company, "Spiderweb Software."

Graphics suck by today's standards, but the gameplay and story are very, very good.

http://www.avernum.com/avernum/index.html

They are also the makers of the equally superb "Geneforge" series.

Edited by Lancer

image002.gifLancer