What are you playing now?

Darque

(w00t) I'm playing Makai Kingdom, it's awesome

Havnt got around to picking that up yet. Had a good review over at Eurogamer though.

Oh i'm playing some MP Ratchet the Gladiator and I was playing Hammer & Sickle. When are people going to learn that non played "allies" just mean more waiting around I quit at the prison mission.

Edited by ShadowPaladin V1.0
I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

...as well as path of neo...

How is that? Better than Enter the Matrix? I haven't really heard much about it, but i was thinking of looking into it... :blink:

Hmm, i think i might actually restart a new game of KoTOR 1 soon as well, i haven't played it in a loooong time.

I like it almost as much as Disgaea (gameplay wise)

About as much as La Pucelle (storywise)

And infinitely better than Phantom Brave (in all areas... though I do miss item creation)

I loved Disgaea , I could never get on with Phantom Brave though. In the end I just powered up the main character which seemed to defeat the object.

I've got Battalion Wars arriving on Friday, but I'll stick this on order just in case it disapears. I wont be able to play it till after the holidays most likely.

They had stock so I bought one :rolleyes:

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Since I have the day to myself I'm playing the story mode of Ratchet Gladiator.

It's kind of like a dark comedy version of Running Man it's also reather good fun with lots of different sorts of gameplay in there. Thankfully not too many platforms.

478327[/snapback]

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

<3 <3

Still playing Guild Wars <3 <3 . Good guild + PvP = <3

<3 <3 <3 <3

Also, <3 <3 Day of Defeat: Source. The new Argentan map <3 <3 is loads of fun. I <3 the rifle class.

<3 <3 <3 <3

And Civ4. <3 <3 Sid Meier, please make Xcom <3 <3

<3 <3 <3

<3

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

<3 Llyranor

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Now I'm playing through both Prince of Persias again just to get myself ready for playing the new one. I'm kinda like that.

In between I'm playing some R-type Final which really is making me fall in love with the shoot em up genre again. Thinking of picking up Gradius 5.

Oh and some Soul Calibur 2. I'm trying to make it through extreme survival mode with Mitsurugi using only his regular weapon. Currently I've gotten to match 15 out of 20. Almost there.

I need an engrossing PC game to play.

Oh and using magic makes you old and doing good deeds makes you blond... I wonder who came up with those bright ideas. My character was 65-70 years old when I finished the game.  :thumbsup: So he aged 2-3 years per one game day. Just downright bad designing.

It's quite disconcerting that , especially when the rest of the world dosnt age at all.Also while in prison you dont age either :huh:

478327[/snapback]

A friend of mind lent me Demon Stone. With the plot being almost totally unimportant at this point, the camera on this game is totally screwed

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Dungeon Seige 2. Lots of enhancements and sidequests, compared to the original. It's kind of compelling, even if the premise is old hat and the music sort of 'meh'. The party members actually talk amongst themselves ... but usually pick a time just before a monster attack, so I never get to hear what (if anything) they had to say. I can't say I like any of them--it comes down to which ones I hate the least.