Can i kill Atton somehow??

I'll probably get flamed here by some Atton fan club but i don't mind really.

I could go into some long drawn-out post describing all my reasons..etc... but it all get sumed up to i just don't like him... period. And i never make him a jedi.

I didn't care for Carth eather and i had the pleasure of murdering him in kotor, i should get the same option here.

The method of my madness: If i'm playing a DS evil angry war-scarred sith in the making filled to the brim with malice, i just don't see how i would tolerate his snide lil comments about this and that without the occasional force choke to put him to sleep for a couple of hours.

Or i could look at it like, he was a sith and became weak so he abandoned the war effort. DS exile would have no love for him there.

Or since he's supposable some jedi killing expert then he could be a risk to myself. Therefore i order HK47 to throw him out the airlock.

but i drift...

The point of this post was...

Is there some path in the game somewhere where he could get killed? I haven't seen one but i've only played DS exile once so i could have missed something.

The Nar Shaddaa cantina...

Unfortunately that ends the game :lol:

No, there is no point in the game where you can kill ANY of your teammates..., so far for "Free party-costumisation" (people leave when disagree with you, party members in team based on your alignment/preference) from pre-Kotor2's release...

..., so far for "Free party-costumisation" (people leave when disagree with you, party members in team based on your alignment/preference) from pre-Kotor2's release...

OMG, they were going to have party customization? alignment-based parties? I think this is the first time I've gotten angry over cut content/plans.

The Nar Shaddaa cantina...

Unfortunately that ends the game  :lol:

Believe it or not, i have killed him there a couple of times.

The twins will only heal themselves twice each, i got each of their health down really low and ran Atton in the middle of them and let them hack away till his health was almost gone then dropped a Thermal Detonator on all three of us.

Couldn't get the desired result. Tried it twice.

Game over once, game continues once. :angry:

So, if you don't like Atton, just don't use him. I don't see why you'd have to kill him just because you hate him. I hate Visas, but you don't see me trying to kill her... :devil:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Not using him isn't good enough. You still get his smart ass comments and his constant need to play Pazaak.

In KOTOR 3, you should be able to bump off any of your party members at any time, anywhere. That's realistic.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Silver: I don't know, I often felt a homicidal rage towards Bastila. While I can't understand hating Atton, I can sympathize with wanting to kill a character, and the frustration of not being able to kill them (stupid lightside mastery, it would have been completely justified. She was a bloody Sith and everything! <_< )

Pruned out quote of deleted post -Battlewookiee

Edited by Battlewookiee
sig2.gif

Not using him isn't good enough. You still get his smart ass comments and his constant need to play Pazaak.

In KOTOR 3, you should be able to bump off any of your party members at any time, anywhere. That's realistic.

I can see it now...

[At the docks on Nar Shaddaa]Revan: So where's this Rand guy I supposedly employed?

Exile: Probably at the pazaak den. Why did we bring her Majesty Princess Whinealot along?

Bastila: I am not whiny! My mommy issues are just as important as the destruction of Carth's homeworld! In fact, mommy issues are more important! You know why? Because its all about me! Me me me me me me AIIGH!!!!

Juhani [pulling lightsaber from Bastila's back]: Did I fall to the darkside again?

sig2.gif

Silver:  I don't know, I often felt a homicidal rage towards Bastila.  While I can't understand hating Atton, I can sympathize with wanting to kill a character, and the frustration of not being able to kill them (stupid lightside mastery, it would have been completely justified.  She was a bloody Sith and everything! <_< )

:lol:

How could you want to kill Bastila?

What a waste of anatomy!

Nah. Kill off Atton, Disciple, GO-TO, and Hanharr, and Kreia, and K2 will be almost perfect. :devil:

Pruned out quote of the quote of deleted post -Battlewookiee

Edited by Battlewookiee

A necessary sacrifice. :-"

I do think some people tend to greatly exaggerate Bastila's 'lectures' as well as Carth's whining. And at least when Bastila lectured you, she didn't do it in the *****, bitchy way Kreia did it. And Kreia lectured you WAY more than Bastila did. And she was ugly, to boot. :D

Getting around the language filter isn't allowed... made nice * of it -Battlewookiee

Edited by Battlewookiee

look, I don't know that it would be a great idea to be able to kill off party members, but we should have Balder's Gate style party management....the ability to release party members and rotate people in and out....also, I think it would make sense to have certain missions where certain characters can die and not just go unconscious if they go down....not on every map but on certain maps (different for each character).

also, having some AI-controlled hechmen with names like "Mandalorian Mercenary" would be a nice option.

A necessary sacrifice.  >_<"

I do think some people tend to greatly exaggerate Bastila's 'lectures' as well as Carth's whining.  And at least when Bastila lectured you, she didn't do it in the c0cky, bitchy way Kreia did it.  And Kreia lectured you WAY more than Bastila did.  And she was ugly, to boot.  :D

I like Kreia's character for some reason. Afterall she's supposed to be your mentor so she's justified in her lectures. She may be gnarled and grizzled but at least she has some wisdom to her speeches.

Unlike Bastila who just repeated 'jedi teaching' and 'jedi training' and 'darkside' every other word. If i took a drink everytime she said one of those i'd be passed out on my keyboard before reaching Dantooine.

PS: Atton must die!

A necessary sacrifice.  :huh:"

I do think some people tend to greatly exaggerate Bastila's 'lectures' as well as Carth's whining.  And at least when Bastila lectured you, she didn't do it in the c0cky, bitchy way Kreia did it.  And Kreia lectured you WAY more than Bastila did.  And she was ugly, to boot.  :D

I agree. In fact, l admire Bastila for trying to help as much as possible. Imagine yourself in the cabin of the Ebon hawk with Bastila lecturing you about the dark side. I'd tell her that l admire her attempts to explain me what the dark side is and how to avoid it. After that... well, take her for a romantic dinner l guess... and wait till she says, 'Shut up and kiss me, you fool'.

Atton cannot be killed.

Fortunately, we all have to kill Kreia. I really hated her.

Well, to make a list. We could kill:

Kotor II:

Hanharr

Mira

Kreia (Sorry, we have to)

I suppose Handmaiden is killed when Exile is Female. Notice they are all gone in the secret academy

Visas

Kotor I:

Carth

Mission

Zaalbar

Bastila

Juhani

Jolee

That makes 11 characters.

And about killing them, why shouldn't we be able to sell them :p

Master Vandar lives!

Death to Goto, Hanharr and Disciple. Totally useless.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester