NWN2 creature pics

Atreides

Why is Bioware presented before Obsidian?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

were-cat. sounds spooky.

it looks like a kid dressed up for halloween...so i guess it fits the theme.

That's a female werewolf.

wouldnt it be cool if it had six breasts instead of two? and whats up with that chest hair...that girl needs a full brazillian job.

Edited by Lare Kikkeli

I can't remember is that a Balor or Pit Fiend? Anyway it looks a lot more realistic than the ones that have flame on their wings in NWN, and a lot more scary, too. In fact the skeleton and zombie look creepy and scary, too. I like them.

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

I can't remember is that a Balor or Pit Fiend? Anyway it looks a lot more realistic than the ones that have flame on their wings in NWN, and a lot more scary, too.

I'd say it's a Pit Fiend. The demon with flaming wings and a vorpal sword from NWN was the Balor.

EDIT: after consulting my monster manual, the one from the pic is almost a carbon copy of the Balor drawing there, except it's lacking the sword and whip. ;)

EDIT2:

MM35_PG41.jpg

(Balor from the Monster Manual)

Edited by 213374U

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Werecats!

rivierathepromisedlandu014dl.png

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

Because Bioware wants its name on a excellent recent DnD title.  :lol:

Hah! :D

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Why is Bioware presented before Obsidian?

Why is Bioware even on there, period? Is it just because they're hosting the NWN2 forums?

I don't recall Bioware being on the KOTOR: TSL posters.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Because, as explained before, they are involved., Unlike KOTOR it's not just the engine and the fact it's a sequel to their game. Accoridng to BIO and Obsidian (from the interviews/previews), the two companies meet once a month to discuss the engine, the camapign, and everything else. Basiclaly, BIO is like an Assistant of Atari Semi Overseeing NWN's devlopment if these interviews/articles/previews are to be believed.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.