Great Weekend.

What are we supposed to discuss about?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I fly to NY ever year or so for family (I'm on the other coast so it takes a very long while) I used to play Kirby's Dreamland. I would be able to beat it in about 2hrs then get the special hard mode, and I figured out the button combonation on my old gameboy (the brick type) to get a screen where I could modify my health and the # of lives I had.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Now that I have a laptop I can watch :rolleyes: on the plane, but the other passengers keep giving me odd looks. Im like

"Dude, would you mind? Im trying to watch some >_< here."

but they keep doing it. its really annoying.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Seriously, people should relax a little. It's just :rolleyes: afterall.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Indeed.

kirottu said:

Precisely.

kirottu said:

Had to do "stuff" over the weekend , which I generally hate. But I came across Vandal Hearts II and Suikoden II while I was away , which somehow made it all worthwhile ;)

How much did you snag Suikoden II for? I was pretty lucky and got my copy for like 60 bucks canadian on ebay a couple years ago, which at the time was pretty sweet since they were going for like 140 in some auctions.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

How much did you snag Suikoden II for? I was pretty lucky and got my copy for like 60 bucks canadian on ebay a couple years ago, which at the time was pretty sweet since they were going for like 140 in some auctions.

Edited by ShadowPaladin V1.0
I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]