Atton as a jedi

well i don't know if it is a trigger but on Dantooine just before the kinrath cave there is guy beside two speeders who claims he lost something and if you have Bao Dur with you it triggers a conversation with. Eventually when you find what he was looking for (i can't remeber what it is) inside the actual kinrath cave Bao Dur examines it which gives you influence with him :( soon after that i jedify him :cool:

To Jedify Mira you have to to have a decent awareness or a decent wisdom to fully get through the conversation. You say something that offends her (using wisdom or awareness) and she tells you to leave her alone. When you talk to her again you should apologize and you will gain influence with her. After that you can take to Nar Shaddaa and Jedify her.

As for Atton..I found the easiest way to Jedify him is to take listening lessons with Kreia. You can hear his thoughts about playing Pazaak in his head. You go to talk to him after the lesson and apologize for listening to his thoughts. You can have this same conversation twice to gain double influence and LS points. :(;):thumbsup:

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

also for Bao-Dur, if you have him in your party when you fix the broken swoop on Nar Shadaa, then you can ask him to check your work and you'll gain influence with him. I think that is the only good reason for the broken swoop to exist in the game, unless they just wanted to make me annoyed at its uselessness...

The last games I played DS, I only train Atton because I like to do the Hssiss glitch. Okay, this is confusing. After Telos, I go to Nar Shaddaa, I battle Visas. Then go to the docks, kill Lootra, Dance for Vogga. That's 2 lightsabers. Then I go off to Korriban, go Sith Academy. Another Lsaber from Lonna Vash. Time to pick a prestige class. Go to the Tomb, get a lightsaber after Revan. Force Storm up to Level 41. Exit the Tomb and continue the rest of the game with superb items, but no lightsabers until Freedon Nadds tomb and (how stupid) the Endgame where you can't play with anyone else.

Master Vandar lives!

By normal means you can't level up much beyond 30. If you use the Hssiss exploit to level up too much beyond that, then you run into a bug with the loot system, whereby you stop getting lightsabers.

Just ask BattleWookie, he knows all about this one. >_<

Edited by w666tvr
"We were hoping we could bring the Xbox platform into December but didn't want to make the formal announcement until we knew an earlier ship date would not compromise the quality of The Sith Lords," says Producer Mike Gallo.

It is more easy to becom level 50 if you just activate the cheats and type:

"addexp [insert a very large number here ex. 99999999999999999999]

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

you can go to korriban hidden tomb and repeatedly spawn hssis and get to level 50, its reallly easy if you put everything on that modifies wisdom, and use force storm over and over agian and you can level up once every minute.

As regards Atton - like most characters - you cannot convert him into a Jedi/Sith until: you are level 15, you have high (or low) influence with him, and you have hit the trigger event. In the case of Atton, the trigger is the two Twileks in the Refugee Quad on Nar Shaddaa telling you a little about Atton's past; talk to Atton about it and he will become a Sentinel.

Are you sure about the L15 detail? I seem to remember that I was able to convert him on Nar Shaada as the first planet (after Telos) at a lower level, simply because I got enough influence (fix the speeder with his help, help the bullied guy, etc).

The only one that I know of for sure, that had a level requirement, was Handmaiden, in which case you needed to be L18 to get the third sparring session.

It should still be possible to gain influence with Handmaiden with good deeds; whether that will undo this situation I don't know.

Nope. It's a one-way street. Once she says that there is nothing more to talk about, it doesn't matter how much influence you get; she can't be converted.

There are two possibilities of Handmaiden getting into it with Visas.

1) If you have more influence with Visas than you do with Handmaiden, but not too much more (20 or less), then you'll get a scene where the two of them argue on the Ebon Hawk. You can still convert her, as long as you don't let this influence difference get any greater.

2) If you have significantly more influence with Visas than you do with Handmaiden, you'll get the same scene, but then she'll talk with Kreia, and will be angry with you.

you can go to korriban hidden tomb and repeatedly spawn hssis and get to level 50, its reallly easy if you put everything on that modifies wisdom, and use force storm over and over agian and you can level up once every minute.

Another alternative is leveling up against kinrath in Dantooine's crystal cave. (7-8 of them each time)

Swop party members before running out of the crystal chamber each time and kinrath hatchlings appear. (As long as the matriach quest has not been activated)

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

well i don't know if it is a trigger but on Dantooine just before the kinrath cave there is guy beside two speeders who claims he lost something and if you have Bao Dur with you it triggers a conversation with. Eventually when you find what he was looking for (i can't remeber what it is) inside the actual kinrath cave Bao Dur examines it which gives you influence with him :thumbsup: soon after that i jedify him :cool:

It's not a trigger, it's just one more place you can gain influence with him. Turning Bao-Dur to a Jedi is strictly influence-based. You have to gain influence with him five times, if I'm not mistaken. At that point you will automatically get the conversation option to turn him into a Jedi. The problem with him is you can't just get influence via conversation, so you have to have him in your party. The main places where you can gain influence (other than your conversation with him on Telos when he gets out of his cell and apologizes) are Nar Shaddaa, Dxun/Onderon and Dantooine.

Bear in mind that some of those influence "spots" also work for other party members. Meaning, for instance, if you show compassion to the Sullustan droid merchant in Khoonda (Dantooine), and you have both Bao-Dur and Atton in your party, the influence could go to one or the other (it's completely random).

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Hi! :)

I suppose it was to be expected that I would post in a thread that had the word "Atton" worked into the title. :)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Bear in mind that some of those influence "spots" also work for other party members. Meaning, for instance, if you show compassion to the Sullustan droid merchant in Khoonda (Dantooine), and you have both Bao-Dur and Atton in your party, the influence could go to one or the other (it's completely random).

True, but on the flip side of the coin, there are some influence spots that can grant influence to more than one party member. For example, if you tell Queen Talia to execute Vaklu, and if you have both Mandalore and Kreia in the party, you'll get influence with both.

The hell? I wasn't aware of that.

But then again, I never brought Mandalore with me on Onderon for that part.

All right... let me put it this way: that's the only time I'm aware of this happening. Any other influence spot that was supposed to increase influence with more than one character only increased it for one randomly selected party member.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

lol

Okay, THAT's one I haven't seen...

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

The influence system is bugged. I recieved the message:

Influence Gained: Disciple

The problem was I was playing through with a male character.

Was that when saving/killing that Lightsaber selling guy on Dantooine?

When I killed him (as male) Disciple was all over me how awfull my act was... and I had even yet to meet him...

Influence lost: Disciple :lol:

Edited by Battlewookiee