The Scandinavian Flame Thread

Darth_Schmarth

I'd be more inclined to flame too, if me and my best pals weren't going to Helsinki next monday to...well get "el

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

While this is true, the saying remains. There hasn't been any reason for Sweden to stand up for Finland ever since (not that we did then).

Really? I haven't heard it used outside of that context in a very long time if at all. Except in sporting events when there is no Swedish (or Scandinavian) presence. I'm not saying your wrongor anything, just recounting my own experiences.

You may actually be right about people living in Sweden. But if you look at sports, for instance, I believe Swedes are much more inclined to support Finnish athletes than Norwegian or Danish. I like Formula One, and I've always liked the Finnish drivers like J.J. Lehto, Mika H

Did you know that Danish is the language that takes the longest for a newborn to learn? ..and thus, it is the least efficient form of verbal communication known to man.

:)

"Thoughtcrime is death. Thoughtcrime does not entail death. Thoughtcrime is death."

I'm proud to master a language that can make you guys whine, moan and talk bull**** on such an exceptionally large scale.

As for drugs, I think it's been a long time since you visited Copenhagen dear Mkreku, the police hunts drug dealers all over the place. Some from Christiania were even held in solitary confinement for months without trial. It is a center-right wing government after all, not the center-left wing government it used to be. :blink:

As for Finland, are they racist? Last I heard, Sweden had one of the largest Neo-Nazies movements in the world compared to the size of its population. :ermm:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

We got rid of the nutjobs of Joensuu and Kajaani(both were a breeding ground for extremists), but we've always been a bit distrustful towards foreigners. That in iself is understandable, as our relations with neighboring countries haven't been the most...peaceful ones. :D

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

True, I had Finnish biology teacher in HS (funniest teacher I ever had), dude you wouldn't believe how he talked about Russians and slavs in general. :ermm:

Oh and yay for Scandinavian/Nordic union. :blink:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I've so been there. You should hear our religion/history teacher's rants. :D

kirottu said:

I'd be more inclined to flame too, if  me and my best pals weren't going to Helsinki next monday to...well get "el

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

His reputation proceeds him, I see. Pray tell, do the folks of Helsinki have a nickname for him as well? :blink:

DENMARK!

the drug-friendly government system of Denmark?

huh?

What kind of lame-ass flaming is this?

Did the marijuana wipe out all your braincells so all that's left is a "huh?", Rosbjerg?

Huh?

oh .. Well better smoke than drink you know .. it's proven that alcohol fries more braincells, and we all know how much Swedes drink!! and if you are wondering just how much it damages you - just look at the finns!

btw .. Cool sig Lucius! :blink:

Edited by Rosbjerg

Fortune favors the bald.

Did you know that Danish is the language that takes the longest for a newborn to learn? ..and thus, it is the least efficient form of verbal communication known to man.

:blink:

Ok, thats funny. True or not.

True, I had Finnish biology teacher in HS (funniest teacher I ever had), dude you wouldn't believe how he talked about Russians and slavs in general. 

I don't suppose that would be "unbelievably" positive talk? :ermm:

:thumbsup:

Ok, thats funny. True or not.

true .. but it's because Danish is a rather complex language .. since we don't really have a logical system like German! :-"

but the same could be said for any of the other northern languages!

Fortune favors the bald.

Or porridge.

kirottu said:

I know this is supposed to be a "grain of salt" flame thread, but could you please stop that ****, you guys keep saying it so often I actually wonder what it is you hope to achieve? What the hell do you want from us?

Edit: Was in a bad mood earlier, and sick of people trashing my language. Anyway, takker Rosbjerg, er jo kun halv Jyde, men jeg gjorde mit bedste. :thumbsup:

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

Edit: All we get are polar bears and penguins.

Fear the Scandinavian penguins. Especially in the mating season, they (the males) will ambush unwary wanderers completely unseen and disappear just as suddenly, leaving noone the wiser.

Edited by Gorth

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein