The Scandinavian Flame Thread

Darth_Schmarth

Well your book is hardly objective, given your hateful nature.

Besides, the teams of the European Championship are some of the toughest, you run into all sorts of third world nations in the WC.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

My nature isn't hateful; it is merely flameful. As regards your argument, all those teams from the old Euro championships are in the World Cup as well. Italy, for instance, weren't in that championship you won, simpy because it was so small. In the WC you get all the best European nations alongside top teams from South America like Brazil and Argentina. Saying that the European Championship (especially the old one with just eight teams) is harder because of less poor teams is false logic.

Please also remember that this thread is still supposed to be taken in good jest, and should this for some reason turn into a real flame war I will delete it without hesitation.

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

Well I don't think this is in any way good jest anymore, I'm confident that you hold some sort of grudge towards my people beyond the normal Scandinavian trash talk, for what reasons I'm not quite sure. However I've had enough.

Laters.

Edit: That's not to say I'm innocent of flaming, this has just gone too far imo.

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Well, I've been going over the past few pages and really can't see how it suddenly turned serious. I also fail to see how the Swedes have been worse than the Danes. I will let this thread live another 24 hours, let's call it pruned, but after that I'll put it out of its misery since it appears I was naive enough not to foresee the inevitable happening (unless Fionavar beats me to it).

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

Hey, what's up Lucius :huh:

I'm danish and I fail to see the mortal insults allegedly given :ermm:

Perhaps you are too much of a football fan. Go beat up some Malmoe FF fans instead, police might even offer you a witness protection program if you participate o:)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

My my, I think everything between heaven and hell concerning the nordic countries has been brought up and it made me laugh my balls off... well almost. As it was said in the first post: this is to be taken with a grain of salt as it is all in jest. Don't see a reason to get worked up about Danes speaking as if they have a fist shoved down their throat. :ermm:

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

Don't see a reason to get worked up about Danes speaking as if they have a fist shoved down their throat. :ermm:

Hold din lede k

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

Tell you what, I'll buy you one of those red hotdogs you Danes seem to have a strange fascination for. Speaking of which, wtf is up with that?

It's called 'pen

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Must be puberty... somebody got a bucket of cold water ? <_>

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I kid. I meant "your 40+ possible biological fathers", swede.

Yeah, we're not quite as fond if inbreeding in Sweden as you finns are.

How's your cousin in bed, finn?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

You guys play nice, or I'll tell Bush you have weapons of Uber-massive destruction.

Hey, psst... Norway got a lot of oil, nice cheap fuel for cars in their territorial waters! :rolleyes:"