Pet Peeves

Azure79

Gotta admit, that's some quality hating there..... :)

Thank you. Sometimes I just love to hate. ;)

I hate people who are lazy

Then you would hate me sometimes :o

I hate uniforms.

Then you would definitely hate me as I like to wear my army reservist uniform any time I can...

I hate religion and those that discuss it.

I'm Catholic and tend to discuss religion when the topic comes up, so you'd hate me.

I hate politics and politicians. Lying creeps, every last one of them...

I like politics and I'm even a member of one political party in my country, so you'd hate me.

CONCLUSION:

You most definitely - HATE ME ! :(

Then you would hate me sometimes ;)

I'm Catholic and tend to discuss religion when the topic comes up, so you'd hate me.

I like politics and I'm even a member of one political party in my country, so you'd hate me.

CONCLUSION:

You most definitely - HATE ME ! :(

Oooh...he'd most definitely hate me, too. :)

Who doesn't hate you Jodo?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Yikes. Seems my Jodo impersonation was too good. :-

Yeah, impersonation...

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Yikes. Seems my Jodo impersonation was too good. :)

Yeah, impersonation...

Ok, you got me, pixies. It's over. I am Jodo Kast 5. And I am not 18, I'm eight. Now excuse me while I play with my coloring book. :-

Aha! Caught you in a lie! No self respecting 8 year old would use a "coloring book". A valiant attempt, but I am the best P.I. on this forum.

Rats!

Gotta admit, that's some quality hating there..... :-

Thank you. Sometimes I just love to hate. o:)

Then you would hate me sometimes :p

I hate uniforms.

Then you would definitely hate me as I like to wear my army reservist uniform any time I can...

CONCLUSION:

You most definitely - HATE ME ! :)

I just have to hate sometimes... :-"

Seriously though, I hate uniforms on me, I don't really mind them on other people all that much. Catholic school system...

I'm "Catholic" as well as you. But to me that doesn't mean much. I'm kind of atheistic sometimes and I believe in some weird stuff other times. I just dislike it when religious people are all super-hyped about how right they are about the way they worship and how all others are wrong. Those kinds of people get me annoyed, but they are just the fundamentalists, so... I don't like fundamentalists.

I strongly dislike politics though and dislike all associated with it, but as long as there is no, "I'm right, you're wrong, take that." then I can handle it to a point.

And I don't know you well enough to hate you. I'm not a truly hateful person. Really I'm not. o:) I hate hateful people...

We are the rats.

We live in sewers.

We live in sewers.

We live in sewers.

Sewers.

Sewers...

One thing that bugs me extremely bad, are people who are narrow-minded and dont listen to anything you say/tell them. :angry:

Also, people that think there isn't enough time in the world; and just go rushing around everywhere doing everything at once, but i guess its just my personality, i just like to have a lot of time on my hands to relax with :D.

Swedes who think their language sounds so much better than ours... if they only knew.  :)

It's not that it necessarily sounds better, but rather that it actually sounds like a language.

You mean that sing-songy mountain tune? Hardly. :wub:

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Danes sound like they speakwith mouth full of smorgasbord.

Which they usually do. To be honest.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I hate it when people only have the balls to call me a freak when they're driving past me,and then think they're hard when they're really just pussies. :angry:

I hate it when drivers pull out in front of me when I'm on my bike,causing me to wear my my tyres down even further.Try looking where you're going,f*ckwit! :angry:

I hate it when it's election time and the candidates are the same lying,incompetent c*nts as always :angry:

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.