Pet Peeves

Azure79

Gabrielle. Thats about it.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Gabrielle.  Thats about it.

ooh, cold :wacko:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

What? She's an enemy of The Truth.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I hate people who argue for the sake of arguing.

I argue for the sake of winning an argument. Does that count?

No. Not at this time... :thumbsup:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

I hate ultra-clingy people.

I hate people who talk entirely too much, on nothing in particular, just for the sake of hearing themself speak, expect you to listen, then basically blow off anything you say in response, and ignore you until there's an opportunity for them to open their mouths again.

I hate people who argue for the sake of arguing.

I hate people who have no patience.

I hate people who can't laugh at things, take a joke, or distinguish between blatant sarcasm and sincerity.

I hate kids, and the parents of said kids, at restaraunts who can't shut the hell up for any length of time. (I'd like to eat in peace...without the "Billy, NO, stop throwing food! Billy, NO, eat your vegetables! Billy, NO, stop whining!" and of course, the incessant, high-pitched to the point of glass-shattering, crying.)

I hate people who lack common sense.

I hate people who adamantly claim their position on something is right, even when they were proven wrong just seconds beforehand. Own up to it, damn it.

I hate people who use the words "God works in mysterious ways". Bull****, you just can't think up a reason for what happened!

I hate narcissistic, arrogant, self-righteous, pompous, holier-than-thou windbags who believe themselves and their ideals to be superior to every thing else out there.

I hate that little ****y smile people get when they realize you've stumbled, or made an error in something...when they realize there's an opening for a nice quick jab.

I hate people on AIM who argue with you, make one last stinging point, and make sure to lace it with guilt and anything else they can to make you feel like hell afterwards, then sign off immediately to prevent a response.

And...and.............ok, I'm hated out right now. There are more, rest assured, but not right now.

That's a very long list. I am almost certain that the categories would cover the entire human population.

And therein lies the problem. :thumbsup:

- Everlast

I'm annoyed with people who whine about smokers.

I have friends who smoke and I don't particularly whine about smokers; I whine about people how fail to show some respect. People smoking at a bus-stop do just that, and therefore end up on my pet peeve list.

Do you have indoor bus stops in your area or something?

Is the wind permanently calm in your area or something?

I hate people who whine about people who whine about smokers.

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

Me too. Which is strangely arousing, considering I hate animated gifs.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

P.S. Who hates my avatar? I think it might cause problems for those on dial up... well there is always AdBlock!

I find it strangely hypnotic :rolleyes:

DL

I find it strangely erotic.

Zing.

Me too. Which is strangely arousing, considering I hate animated gifs.

Bah, you are just prejudiced.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I hate people who are far too religious for their own good.

I hate people who can't spell or use grammar correctly.

I hate hypocrites.

I hate annoying children that like to hang on one's arms or constantly want to be picked up above one's head.

I hate people who are lazy and who don't want to expand their mind.

I hate stupid people.

I hate people who try to make me do something, or who hound me endlessly to do something. Especially when I'll get it done eventually and on time if I really want to do it. If I don't want to do something, I just won't do it.

I hate over-giggly girls.

I hate uniforms.

I hate people who think they're better and/or smarter then me. We're all equal here... (More or less... :) )

I hate people who think they can control anybody.

I hate Trekkies. Especially those who hate Star Wars.

I hate religion and those that discuss it.

I hate politics and politicians. Lying creeps, every last one of them...

I hate males who hit and/or yell at girls. (I've been known to hit and/or yell at guys for that...) I have chivalry unlike most guys I know.

That's not everyhing, but that's some...

I hate people who are far too religious for their own good.

I hate people who can't spell or use grammar correctly.

I hate hypocrites.

I hate annoying children that like to hang on one's arms or constantly want to be picked up above one's head.

I hate people who are lazy and who don't want to expand their mind.

I hate stupid people.

I hate people who try to make me do something, or who hound me endlessly to do something. Especially when I'll get it done eventually and on time if I really want to do it. If I don't want to do something, I just won't do it.

I hate over-giggly girls.

I hate uniforms.

I hate people who think they're better and/or smarter then me. We're all equal here... (More or less...  :) )

I hate people who think they can control anybody.

I hate Trekkies. Especially those who hate Star Wars.

I hate religion and those that discuss it.

I hate politics and politicians. Lying creeps, every last one of them...

I hate males who hit and/or yell at girls. (I've been known to hit and/or yell at guys for that...) I have chivalry unlike most guys I know.

That's not everyhing, but that's some...

Gotta admit, that's some quality hating there..... :(