Hardest battle/ part

what was the hardest part of the game?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. what was the hardest part of the game?

• 1. Peraguas: Harbringer
    • 2. Telos: Mercs: Ithorians/Czerca
    • 3. Nar Shadaa: Jek Jek Tarr
    • 4. Nar Shadda: Serico/ Exchange/ Goto's Crappy Yatch
    • 5. Duxn: jungle
    • 6. Duxn: Tomb
    • 7. Korriban: whole thing
    • 8. Dantooine: whole thing
    • 9. Ravenger
    • 10. Malicor Academy Core.

My vote also go's to the acadamy as it was slightly harder than the rest of the game.

Another difficult area was the Jek Jek Tarr when you first take control of Mira after defeating the wookie

Oh, God, in how many ways are people going to misspell Serroco? For me, the hardest part was the Czerka excavation site on Telos.

Edit: it looks like the submitter deliberately misspelled everything. EVEN Peragus.

Edited by Sikon

Hardest battles?

1) On Telos: Exile versus the Handmaidens. You're still at a low enough level where your powers haven't quite matured yet, and you don't have a lightsaber either.

2) On Dantooine: Exile versus Vrook, if you're doing this as your first planet after Telos. Your lightsaber isn't too powerful at this stage, since you don't have the skills to make the nicer upgrades, and the crystals that you get are mediocre at this experience level. That, plus Vrook can keep spamming Force Heal, making it a tough fight.

3) On GOTO's Yacht: Take your pick... Your other two characters versus the droids. The droids can pack a pretty nasty whallop, and unless you took the time to get Destroy Droid, you're in for a long battle.

4) Nar Shadaa: Mira vs Hanharr and the gang, assuming you're playing as Mira, and are doing this planet early on, especially if you're holding back levels so you can maximize her Jedi levels later. Hanharr isn't too easy to beat if you didn't take time to make her a nice melee weapon or ranged weapon with some of the better upgrades. That, plus the Ubese aren't pushovers either.

5) Onderon: Exile vs Queen Talia. Despite her dainty appearance, she has a boatload of HP, and can take a lot of abuse.

6) Malachor V: Kreia. 'nuff said. She also has tons of HP, and is pretty much immune to all of your Force-based attacks.

7) Telos, in the military base: The Tank Droid. Your characters are newbies, and weak at this point, and unless you took the time to make some decent ion-based weapons, you're in for a nasty fight. That darn flamethrower...

The hardest battle for me was with all those , um whadayacallits in the crystal caves. In each of my playthroughs I made sure to save right before I turned that corner, because I had my ass handed to me more times than I'd like to remember.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

It depends on what order you do the planets. Typically by the later half (well maybe third) you are a very powerful character and most people will die in 1 or 2 attacks, except bosses.

Well in the order that I did it, I found Korriban to be the hardest - mainly the tomb. I kept dying at the first "scene" and the whole flashback, visible "energy" and dying from people who disappear/ghosts set the whole tone for what I now call the "Korriban Freak Show" (in a horror sort of way).

Also found the handmaiden duels and floating lightsabers hard.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

The Yaht... I just hate the freaking droids (though tricking the ones just past the main security area into the titanic minefield set to overload is funny as heck!)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I love it. The errors in the poll miss consistency too :D

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I think the Czerka excavation site on Telos (or is that how that place with those tons of mercs is called).

No.2 goes to Kreia's 3 lightsabers - man do they do damage! I had to pack myself with a pair of Life Support Packs to win this. In Round one she's easy but in two her lightsabers do strangely enough the same amount of damage every playthrough no matter how much I beef up my constitution and dexterity or just leave it alone.

Hard battles are against the Jedi Masters but they're too damn quick.

If you don't kill one of them in 2 attacks - he does.

What kind of a stupid idea is that to make a character with all Attribs beefed to 28 and something like 50VP??!!

I've already done some modifications of my own so that these fights aren't so strange.

In K1 however I didn't have to do anything like that at all.

Yeah.. Talia's good for you to check out how many damage you can do in one Flurry heh :lol: She wasn't that tough for me though.

Czerka's Mercenaries on Telos.

Not because it they were really tough, but because the AI really shows their lack of intelligence here...

Unlike other times, like the Twins, and Kotor 1 the Shields here stop Vibro-blades; and they won't do any good.

So you need Bao-Dur to smack these shields, in order to give damage; and there lies the problem.

If you give orders then select anybody else, he will ignore the shield-breaking and die before all shields break; result some-one still up with shields that slowly kills you because you cannot harm him...

Then you can also control Bao yourself to cause these shields to break, but then your other chars will waste swings, use useless powers, and love running into the next group of thugs when they shouldn't and get killed.

VERY ANNOYING <_<

First time through, it was all my NPCs on their solo missions, because I didn't take the trouble to build them into strong fighters by themselves and didn't even know that you could jedify them. Atton vs. the Twileks was toughest. Poor Atton. He must have got through 10 melee shields before he made it.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Atton vs. Twin Suns isn't that hard if you have converted him into a Jedi (and I always do, although I don't use Atton anywhere). After that, even a simple melee weapon will do (with a shield), and if you give him Exile's lightsaber prior to the battle, he should kill them (kill? don't you meet them later on Goto's yacht?) without problems. Even without Force Healing.

Peragus II (before Harbringer) was challenging. The only other hard things were Telos surface, handmaiden fights, Mira in the secret base(I didn't level her up), Atton versus Two Suns, G0t0's Yaht(before I started sending Kreia with Destroy Droid+MAster Energy Resistance there, that is), and maybe the Korriban secret tomb. Trayus academy was too easy. I knew the Dark Side was waek, but I wasn;t prepared for something of that scale. :p

Edited by Bulgarian Jedi

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

The Kreia boss battle at the very end was the hardest for me. She always had more health then I did.

And controlling Mira in Nar Shaddaa, the Ubsese just drain my health like it was nothing...

Edited by Ioini

Aaah yes - I totally forgot the Mira vs Ubese stuff. My Exile was killing one Ubese per second and my Mira was having trouble killing a single one.

Oh and the AI in K2 screws up if you set anything other than Aggresive because it simply ignores all the actions you order a character to do. Or at least that's what it does for me.

Traya, as well as the rest of Malachor, was very easy for me with Force Enlightenment and a double-bladed lightsaber with the best upgrades I could find.

For the Mira vs. Hanharr/Ubese fight, I didn't level up at the beginning of the battle, instead I waited for the enemies to take Mira's health down to <10 and then leveled her up. Although next time I will probably waste a lot of shields (which I don't use anyway) and give her more Jedi levels. Not that I use Mira much, but I want her to be better prepared for the final Hanharr fight.

Edited by Sikon

I agree with Unabomber that sparring with the handmaidens on Telos was the hardest battle. On the last set of the sparring event, five handmaidens start punching and kicking you, and you have to use a melee shield after every one of your attacks, because they knock them out so quickly.

The first time I beat them I used the force whirlwind and it threw them out of the arena, like you can do at the mandalorian base in the fighting circle. After the whirlwind spins them around a few times, it throws them five feet and usually out of the ring.

Of course it's possible to beat them without the whirlwind, but it then becomes one of the harder battles in the game.

Edited by Blank

Certain parts of K2 are actually fairly hard, but not really impossible. I usually have Visas and Atton as Sentinels for freeing the PC on G0T0's Yacht. (You get Atton in any game near the start and Visas before mid-game) Another thing is that Zeison Sha Initiate armour helps for any PC.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

To beat the Handmaidens easily you just have to run to the corner of the ring and they'll start running out of it themselves (though sometimes a bug occurs and they don't get disqualified for that).

EDIT: Bralor was pretty tough too IMO. I thought - what the hell is this guy thinking? Running to me with fist and foot against a lightsaber and Jedi powers?? Unfortunately no matter how stupid that might sound - lightsabers can't defend against other types of melee weapons (like fist'n'foot, gaffi stick, stun baton etc.).

Edited by Darth Kavar

Removed the line about spelling -Battlewookiee

But yes, I agree; Bralor is a pushover by the time you've hit Dxun and completed enough quests to face him.

I have to give him credit for allowing you to use your entire arsenal, though.

Edited by Battlewookiee