Most useless character

G0-T0. Totally un-sweet and non-awesome.

Total suckage. :lol:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

G0-T0. Totally un-sweet and non-awesome.

Total suckage. :thumbsup:

That just screams pathetic.

Still, with the right equiptment EVERYONE can be turned to a killing machine.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

When I'm Darkside, I go with Hk and Hanhaar, mainly because they love everything I do.

Lightside, I go with Bao as a Jedi and T3.

Anyone else SUCKORZ!11!!111

Drafette's right :thumbsup:

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Drafette's right :p

Alas, it seems I'll never live that one down. :'(

But I'm sure we can all agree that T3 is the coolest character in the game, and anyone who thinks otherwise is a sucker.

You...you're not a sucker, are you?

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Compared to Jar-Jar though, G0T0 is actually a really good character..

Compared to Jar-Jar my big toe is a really good character :p

GO-TO could have been better, i think maybe if we had seen a bit more of him, maybe if he had sent bounty hunters to get you occasionally, untill you get him later in the game (rather than picking him up so early (if you hit nar shadaar first))

Though i hate his shape and form, he could have been so much more. Same as every character really :(

lame copy of ANH's Death Star Torture Droid (the one Vader used to interrogate Leia). Goto is a clear evidence of Avellone's weak star wars imagination and a contradiction to the EU continuity (what a death star droid is doing 4000 years earlier I really don't know)

eu_bg.jpgG0-t0.jpg

IT-O Interrogation Droid as seen in A New Hope and GOTO - Avellone's plagiated crap

TSL is maxi-retarded variation of GL movies.

Edited by Nur Ab Sal

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Compared to Jar-Jar though, G0T0 is actually a really good character..

Ewoks are better than Jar-jar.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I agree that having G0-T0 look like a Death Star droid was very strange, especially so as that droid was pretty goofy in the first place. I mean, let's all close our eyes and imagine G0-T0 looking more like a G-6000 Mega-Carbon Thunderbot with Plasmabeamers on its arms and we'd have like a thousand fanbois coming in here every day to cast their votes for G0-T0 as coolest character ever. A ripped tin blob won't do that. He definitely was an interesting character, but hey, the Elephant Man didn't get to score too often in his day either...

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

I didnt like G0-To either and thought he was useless, considering Mira can also pass through minefields undetected. But I thought he looked more like the interrogation droid from A New Hope that princess Leia gets tortured with.

I agree with everyone else Goto is a total waste of space and EH cutscenes.

I never really have the motivation to rebuild HK-47, but when I did I never used him.

Mandalore is pretty good when he's forced to come with you.

But my main party usually consists of me, handmaiden and Kreia.

Handmaiden is an awesome doublebladed lightsaber fighter and seems to recieve an endless amount of feats.

I also keep Kreia in my party beacause she's great in the Jedi support mode and she's real cryptic sometimes, and I like to challenge her with her words.

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

G0T0: Utterly useless. I only have him around on the Ebon Hawk to mock him in some fashion. Never found him useful in any way at all and I've tried bringing him with me.

T3M4: Useless, as well. Only thing I use him for is to get computer spikes. That's it.

Kreia and I don't get along to well together. Don't really care anyway since whatever I do seems to rub her in the wrong way. Bitch, moan and complain. 24/7.

The party-members I usually bring with me are: Mira, Visas/Handmaiden or Bao-Dur/Atton. When I bring along Mandalore I let him do all the work with dual Micro-Pulse Blasters. Unstoppable!! :p

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

T3M4: Useless, as well. Only thing I use him for is to get computer spikes. That's it.

Agreed. He had a better role in KOTOR I when he had a rediculously high security skill in the begining of the game. In KOTOR II hes only good for upgrading items wheen you dont have a workbench available.

Edited by Akhan225

Agreed. He had a better role in KOTOR I when he had a rediculously high security skill in the begining of the game. In KOTOR II hes only good for upgrading items wheen you dont have a workbench available.

Yeah. And even if you level him up, he still sucks at Security, Computers and Repair.

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

Yeah. And even if you level him up, he still sucks at Security, Computers and Repair.

well, you can easily choose the security/computer/repair, cross-class feats and you can have a good jack-of-all trades character because his intelligence awards numerous skill points upon a level-up..

however, bao-dur makes T3 irrelevant because he has all that and can be a really powerful jedi gaurdian.

• 2 weeks later...

Other than GOTO, I never use HK-47, Disciple, or Canderous (voluntarily). I rarely use Visas, and I quit using Kreia as soon as I can.

My preferred set-up is with jedified Handmaiden on a two-bladed lightsaber, and a jedified dual-blaster Mira, switching in a jedified Bao-Dur if his skills are required.