How was the game?

How did you find the game?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. How did you find the game?

• Great, well developped story.
    • That was cool but nothing more to say.
    • I didn't like the story but I liked fights.
    • That was cr*p.

I think it's safe to say that we have this small tingling in our hearts for what K2 could have been...should have been.

I for one can't wait until the Restoration Project is finished and I apply the high res patches to play the game as it should have been.

I'm actually looking forward to the completion of the project more than any official game at the moment. Well, maybe except for the HL2 expansion. Alyx(Alex?) ran away with my heart.... :ermm: I like girls who can shoot guns and kick ass.

Edited by Azure79

Well, maybe except for the HL2 expansion. Alyx(Alex?) ran away with my heart.... :( I like girls who can shoot guns and kick ass.

HL2 also finished in a rather . . . disappointing

another "rrriiiggggghhhhtttteo/wtf!"

but the quality of the rest of the game made up for it. A bit like K2 except as Battlewookie mentioned, a lot of stuff was mentioned in-game but nothing came of it.

OK, so they didn't finish the ending - they could've at least cut the game properly, like by removing emphasis from droid factory, removing G0-T0 from the end scene with the Remote, cutting that Ebon Hawk falling movie, etc.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

they should release a directors cut, like what the restoration project is doing. with everything finished. the amount of times i was like "wtf?" whilst playing the game.

plus think of

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

KotOR 2 had a better role-playing experience, but KotOR 1 was a better game.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Welcome, welcome.

it is obvious that a good(and finished) game is going to give more money, but since a lot of salles happen when the game is released, LA know that all too well. A good game will continue to bring mone after the first two-three months, but you go tell them. :-:p"

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Overall it was a good game but I just found the story (Force Wound/Echo/Void etc, and True Sith stuff) stupid and not my taste so I voted #3.

I didn't vote #3, rather #1, but I agree with you on that. These parts of the story(Force Wound/Echo/Void) and the roles of the characters therein were confusing and surreal on my first play-through. (Does it matter that I was ill and had a temperature of 39

Edited by jedipodo

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

Not much to say in terms of story, but lightsaber crystals can be a pain to look for in K2.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

I would vote this game as excellent untill the sequence with the jedi masters on dantoinne

despite all the cut - content in the general game, the storyline was still pretty good.........but as soon as you hit the enclave all hope is lost of playing a decent game

you go through a bunch of brutally easy fights........and then you go through the most poorly laid out planet I've seen........I don't know about you guys but I've done some mapping before, and on Malachor I could look up and see the edges and corners of the skybox! noy to mention the fact that there was no texture on the very top of the skybox, that just anooys me..........and thats not even mentioning how your party just dissapears in to oblivion never to be seen again

but the way I look at it is this

for a game put together in 12 months.....that is A+ material.......that is more then a lot of dev's could do in 12 months, however if I ranked kotor 2 with all the other properly develloped games that are out these days I would say  C+

tops

All the other properly developed games that are out these days?

Do tell me which. I'm playing Baldur's Gate for the 67th time now because there is no other good RPG stuff. Unless ofcourse you think of Sacred and Dungeon Siege 2 as good RPG stuff...

Well K2 was good not great !! (everyone is a year of the ending dilemma)

As stated previous there was not enough info on secondary characters such as Vis,Mandarlore, more info and interaction would enhance game play 10 fold

the new fighting techniques though were a great enhancement, robes were improved (except missing hooded ones)

This is a good average. Thanks everyone.

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even the music sounds either slightly chaotic or blandly predictable.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

fAll the other properly developed games that are out these days?

Do tell me which. I'm playing Baldur's Gate for the 67th time now because there is no other good RPG stuff.

Good choice. I lost count how many times I've played it.

Yeah well, "67th time" is an indication that I've lost track too :)

But I really would like to know if there's been any PCRPG worth playing that I've missed.