Kreia's Eyes

Petay

If you switch to her, and look through her eyes, it is like using the force sight power.  Same with Visa.

Force Sight:

star-wars-knights-of-the-old-republic-ii-the-sith-lords-20040913024332835.jpg

Which helps in terms of being able to see alignment types in your party.

How come that never works for me? I see a normal view when viewing through all my characters, including Visas

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I am assuming that neutral alignment is displayed in white, which is in the screenshot for the cannoks, which is also Kreia's alignment.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Switch to T3-M4, go into solo mode, go right up in front of Visas, switch to first person view and look up. This should settle things once and for all.

Or how about using a flame thrower on her? :D

:lol: <------Petay's shocked for real face. Why would you want to flame throw Visas? :-

There's something wrong about that screenie there, Atton is DS and everyone else is LS?? My guess is that the Exile has low influence with him there then :o .

Switch to T3-M4, go into solo mode, go right up in front of Visas, switch to first person view and look up. This should settle things once and for all.

Or how about using a flame thrower on her? :D

:thumbsup: <------Petay's shocked for real face. Why would you want to flame throw Visas? :o

I just want to get rid of the veil. That's all. :lol:"

There was a very old b&w sci-fi (1961 DuPont Show of the Week, based on a story by H.G. Wells--'Country of the Blind'?) that was called 'Richest Man in Bogota'. In the film, the main character finds people living underground who have no eye sockets, just smooth skin where their eyes would be. When he returns to civilization with the booty, his eyes have become the same. Scary stuff it was, when I was a kid. Anyway, that's how I always pictured Visas.

Slightly OT, anyone else remember it?

The three Sith Lords in K2 essentially might have had partial vision in some sense. Sion might have only been able to perceive visually through one eye. As for Nihilus, it is something of a mystery as to how he actually saw the things within the range of his visual vicinity. Sight was probably an issue for all of them.

Still, it is hard to imagine how Kreia mentally maneuvers three floating lightsabers after the PC towards the end of the game while defending herself if she is attacked, given the condition of her visual ability, even with Force Sight perception.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Kreia's a wounded bat at the end. Sion cut off her left hand and the Exile cut off her right... She's physically defenseless when the three lightsabers attack the Exile

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Vertex Shader and Pixel Shader Capability

When playing Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II with a card without Vertex Shader and Pixel Shader (VS/PS) capabilities, you will be unable to adjust the Soft Shadows and Frame Buffer Effects options because these options are not supported when Vertex Shaders and Pixel Shaders are not available.

Do you have Frame Buffer Efects turned ON in the options?