Advice

EnderAndrew

If she wants to put the umlauts over her e, she can.

If she doesn't want to she doesn't have to.

You've not thinking like a parent yet. More decision making for offspring, less trying to be nice!

MARINE = Muscles Are Required; Intelligence Not Essential

I thought you were a Jughead.

IMO squaddies and jarheads of every stripe need brains. After all they have both the enemy and their own officers trying to kill them.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Well they have skills yes, but that doesn't mean that they're bright. Then again, I might've just been unlucky with my CO's. Who knows. (some of em thought that they were in some kind of American movie where you gotta scream all the time) :thumbsup:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

9 times out of 10, the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

The devil on your shoulder doesn't tell you to do something evil. Folks by and large want to do the right thing, even if they're unsure of what the right this is.

No, the devil on your shoulder has something far more insidious to say. He leans over your shoulder and whispers in your ear. There is nothing you can do, so do nothing at all.

It is said that all it takes for evil to win is for good men to do nothing. Don't be the good man doing nothing.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Don't wear nylons in the morning if the house is not yours. Things are... proably high. Or answer the door bell wearing them.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

At least I'm not a poser.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Never fart in the shower.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Never fart in the shower.

Why the heck not? :thumbsup:

Please feel free to try it. Interestingly I never had until someone told me not to.

-Elwood Blues